Spectate

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,562 - First Release: Nov 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 31, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any time a name has spaces, quotes are generally needed. ;)

2. i died by fall ^^

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's isn't Godmode, it's spectating.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Spectate with a new update entry:

5. not that one of my admins dont use this anymore cause he dies everytime by falll even when hes not even doing anything ( he dies at un-spectating)

more now, i wanted to try it again now, spectated a potential hacker, wanted to end the spectate and got teleporten just infront of him.......

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks for the report, I'll see if I can reproduce it and find a fix.

7. When I turn off /spectate, I was teleported to the coordinates 0 0 0 I'm not an administrator, and a simple player with this permission.

8. Hey,

We seem to have an issue where certain groups (such as admin) cannot use spectate, and when I assigned it to one of my Mods, they couldn't spectate anyone but me (with owner). When they did /spectate me, they crashed and the sleeper was stuck to my body o_o. After they logged in they could only type /spectate to detach, at which point it put them under the map and I had to tp them back out.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's meant more for people without auth levels. The Rust client has some weird checks if you are admin which actually prevent some things.

10. The glitching occurs on people who do not have any authlevel :(

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, I was talking about the certain people being unable to use it. Owners/mods can already spectate, so they do not need to use it.

12. Hello,

Any idea why when I type /spectate to leave spectate me and my admins always drop to a certain point in the water and don't return to where we are?

13. If you're spectating a player in water, you can drown while spectating.

14. Wulf is a very nice plugins. My question: is possible change from de 3rd person view to 1st?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There may be a way, but I haven't gotten it to work fully yet.

16. I know that u can make it!
    The problem is, if the player do you want espectate y using a hack (ex. a hack for see every player, resource, animal in the server) not working pretty well. And i want (like a told you yesterday) catch with proof tha dammed cheater and give him a pleseant BAN forever.

Could you advise me in the use of another tool o plugin for that?

17. i have issues spectating people with clan tags from io:clan , if i do the clan tag then name it works but with out it it wont but then theres an issue if some one els is in same clan and i spectate them it will only show the same person with that clan tag i spectated last

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The tags are part of the name. If the name has spaces, you'd have to use quotation marks.

19. Yes i know this but im saying if some one is in the same clan and i enter there name with the clan tag it only shows the same person, like if i specate [cool] joe then try to spectate [cool] ken itll spectate joe

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the exact command you are using?