1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

Spectate - Allows only players with permission to spectate

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Spectate with a new update entry:

3. Awesome, thanks soo much. I have been waiting along time for someone to make the spectate plugin.

4. Nice work Wulf, do you think you will let it use short names? like instead of PRAWLN it could be PRAW

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure it always does, as I tested it with others using partial names.

6. hmm maybe im just retarded lol Ill try again.... nothing surprises me about myself anymore :p

7. great plugin wulf as always!

8. After the release of observations from the teleports to the coordinates 0 0 0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446718582][/DOUBLEPOST]If player name Mixa.161, Toni.K - not working

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It shouldn't be teleporting you at all, I didn't experience this with testing. It should place you back where you used the command.

Did you use quotes around the name? Either use a partial or use quotes if it has spaces.

10. Hey, Wulf! I am apart of a server that is now using this plugin however whenever I use it and unspectate someone, I get locked in 3rd person. I am a mod for the server so I don't have access to the F3 command thing. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have any Rust auth level, you'd need to use the F3 command. This is a limitation with the Rust client.

12. Can you elaborate a bit more? I'm fucking dumb (my server admins words)

EDIT: The owner explained it in a bit more detail. He also confirmed that i'm fucking dumb. Thanks, Wulf!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
  13. oppps clan add a tag ^^

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do what?

15. i was posted that not work for me but finally after i see clan tag modify the name you want to spec you know then after that i modify my post. Very cool plugin ! admin need thank

16. Alright, so I discovered a way to unspec myself but now i'm faced with another issue. I can't spectate a specific person if he/she is in clan. Typing a single name causes a notification to appear in chat that says "no valid spectate targets!". This happens when I do /spectate name in chat and in console when I do spectate name. However, if I do /spectate [clanname] person, it will cause me to spectate a random person in the clan. Same when done in console. anything I can do or have my server owner do?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to type the correct name, including the clan tag. When you use most clan plugins, the player's name actually includes the clan tag. This is the same for every other plugin that would require a name.

18. Can you type out a quick example? I want to make sure I do it correctly

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/spectate "[BOB] Cool Guy"

20. Thank you so much! I wasn't using quotations!