Spectate

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,562 - First Release: Nov 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 31, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. No possibility to listen the conversation of players as well as a in Vanish?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't hide players, it just uses Rust's spectate mode without killing you.

3. I understand it. there is no ability hear the what say players?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

In this plugin, sure why not? In Vanish, no, because you do not exist to them.

5. but in this plugin I still can not hear what say players. I would like you to have implemented such a possibility)))

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As I said, this plugin just uses the spectate mode from Rust, there's nothing for me to remove or add. So if it's available in Rust's spectate mode, it will be available here, otherwise not.

7. Thank you. I understood you

8. If there is way to see from player point of view this would be epic thing. It is nice but camera behind head ..

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It uses Rust's spectate mode, so it should use what it uses. I'm not sure if it can be changed easily or not, but I'll look.

10. Hey, thanks for this plug in - I am a server owner and using oxide's spectate command kills me, so I use this plug-in *but I still lose a chunk of my hunger stat (actually i just rechecked it before posting and sometimes the stat goes up xD) Is this normal? Thanks!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please make sure you are using the latest version.

12. It's OK, it is the latest version but its not creating the problems I thought it was going to. Thanks.

13. Hey also my server player who has permission to use this will die after spectate

And i have all latest versions

14. Downloaded and then added it to my server but i see this in console what am i doing wrong?

[Oxide] 6:59 PM [Error] Spectate plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 6:59 PM [Error] Spectate.cs(51,26): error CS0246: The type or namespac
    name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin is for Rust only.

16. im on rust oxide

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then your Rust install is most likely corrupt, missing files, or you're using Rust Legacy. BasePlayer is part of Rust.

18. Ok thanks for your reply.

19. Hey wolf, i spectating myself, and im bugged, and i have still Third Person..
    And im owner on server.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  20. Code:
    [07/17/2016 11:02:23] [Oxide] 11:02 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCommand' on plugin 'Spectate v0.2.0' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    with oxide 2.0.2191