Skins

Allow players to change items skin with the skin from steam workshop.

Total Downloads: 13,438 - First Release: Apr 20, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2017

5/5, 51 likes
  1. anyway to fix the bug between skins and backpacks please
    (16:58:55) | Calling hook CanAcceptItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: Backpacks - CannotAccept (CanAcceptResult), Skins (True (Boolean))

2. Check if id exist in workshop, delete ids not working

3. So question. Inside oxide config file. i open the skin text do i just add the Skin id there and it will work ingame or do i go ingame and use console?

4. need use command /skin

5. awesome got it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
  6. how do i add the lr300 skins?

7. I have removed the Jsons redone the json and skins are still busted
    Any help here would be awesome. my server loves this plugin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517267823][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "rifle.lr300": [

8. i have that problem too.... i had to remove and redo a couple times to get some of them to work. and thanks for that

9. I have a problem! I've typed many IDs, but when I do, I will not show any of that skin on the server. What's the problem?

10. I have tried to contact MalkoR (plug in maintainer) twice with no response about the ongoing issue with skins not loading. We have tried every fix that was posted here but none have worked. If anyone knows how to fix this (for real) please post here. If anyone can find maintainer please tell him to post that he is no longer interested in this plug in and maybe someone else can take it over . It is a great plug in if it works. Thanks

11. Since a few rust updates facepunch change somethink to download workshop skins so it works now not for everybody perfect.

you like this plugin so why u dont give a chance for „SkinBox“ google it, i know its a paid plugin but dev takes care of his plugins.

12. How can I make visible buttons <- -> on the large box with skins? now I see only 30 items and I cannot press next or prev page

13. So based on the latest Thread posts, is this plugin not working currently or is it?

14. we have not been able to get it to work for at least a month and nobody is answering any posts

15. Everything works fine if you remove invalid skins.

16. yes but who wants to use default skins...i was using it for skins i made myself that were just for use on our server

17. I do not use default skins. I use my own and others.

Attached Files: