Skins

Allow players to change items skin with the skin from steam workshop.

Total Downloads: 13,432 - First Release: Apr 20, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2017

5/5, 51 likes
  1. Hey people,

What are the Config Item Shortnames for:

- LR300
    - M249
    - Garage Door
    - Python Revolver
    - Furnace

I really appreciate it if you help me out !

2. Can't enter most items to the skin menu.
    Also, I have all skins downloaded and only some appear.
    Can anyone help!?

3. does anyone have a config with all the ID's added already?

4. @MalkoR first, amazing work on this plugin thank you! I was just wondering if you were able to make the chest that holds the skins larger so more skins are available, or make pages?

5. Hello, I love this plugin, but I encountered a flaw.
    When we put a damaged object to change the appearance, we can make it as new after repair. Will you be able to block this for a future update?

6. Has anyone encountered duplicated skins in the "skin" box. When I place an item in the box, it has all the skins there, but twice? I removed them all from the config, refreshed and it then only shows them once. So it seems like theres another file with ids in it or something like that? Wondering if anyone else has encountered this and knows a fix.

7. I have also noticed that there seems to be certain items that are available for skinning, but not listed in the config file (ie large wooden boxes). Not sure how to remove them.

8. Nevermind, I should have looked at the file better. You should have a line: "PreventDefaultSkins": true,. Make sure it is set to true and it will remove the default skins.

9. Code:
    12:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'Skins v1.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.SkinContainer c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].Exists (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    12:39 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'Skins v1.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.SkinContainer c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].Exists (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Player got error when trying to skin AK - Gave back broken AK

10. need a way for this to automatically compile workshop skins

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
  11. Sometimes i see this error on the console:

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'Skins v1.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins+c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.SkinContainer c) [0x00000] in :0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in :0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].Exists (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    Any idea?

12. Hi,

A way to have a per player skins list system?

13. i keep trying to add skins to the json but whenever i do in game if i do /skin it breaks here is an example of what i did
    Code:
    {
      "ChatCommand": "skin",
      "PreventDefaultSkins": false,
      "Workshop": {
        "hoodie": [
        ],
        "metal.facemask": [
        ],
        "rifle.ak": [
        ],
        "metal.plate.torso": [
        ],
        "pants": [
        ]
      }
    }
    i added the ak and now its broke in game

14. Someone that made a config with all skins that were brought into game?
    I'm running this plugin but it doesn't show all the skins for for example the ak only let you choose out of 3 skins.

I'm not going to search for every skin each end put it in the config. Did Someone already do it?

Would be awesome if you'd share

15. Nevermind on my last message. My current message is does anyone have a list of all the non accepted workshop skins? I want to use those on my server instead

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2018
  16. I wouldn't recommend that. There are thousands of skins in the workshop and not all of them work or they're outdated and don't use the current system for skins ie v2 skins.