Skins

Allow players to change items skin with the skin from steam workshop.

Total Downloads: 13,432 - First Release: Apr 20, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2017

5/5, 51 likes
  1. Can someone please post a link or config for all game skins no workshop ones please.

2. the past messages say they arent sharing because its piracy

3. For some time now we have been using this awesome plugin, and never seen any issues with it. But today, I have been having some problems with the plugin. The errors are like this:

Code:
     Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'Skins v1.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.SkinContainer c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.Skins+SkinContainer].Exists (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Skins.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I have Oxide : 2.0.3917

2 other plugins I'm using as well has problems today. I starting to think something in core are broken.....

4. Hey, I was just wondering if you can skin any non-clothing items, and also metal face mask does not seem to work, I can't drag it into the other inventory.

5. Hello, I encounter a problem with the skin class for the large wooden chest, in fact, I have 4 skins that appear, while the info in skins.json, are blank.
    Could you help me remove these 4 unwanted skins?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. "oxide.grant group default skin.allow"
    Doesn't work

7. Permission
    skins.allow - allow to use skin command

8. Fuuuck im dumb sorry lmao

"Permission 'skins.allow' doesn't exist"

EDIT again
    works now thanks
    it didnt load the plugin like the others when i put in the server

9. how do i make extra pages in game that i've seen on some servers ?

10. Hey guys, how can i use more than 30 skins for one item? Also, i mean, how i get the second and third page in this menu? thx for help..

11. you cant - u only allowed one page.

12. but on some servers i saw it.. Did they usw an other plugin?

13. This is skinbox plugin for more. But he cost 17.00USD

14. I'm having an issue where the plugin has completely stopped working after I added a lot of extra workshop skins to the config file. I've checked the config file for errors but I can't seem to find anything wrong with it, so I was just wondering if someone could possibly take a look for me? I'll attach my config file in case anyone wants to take a look.

Attached Files:

15. they are 2 mistakes use this for valid your config >>The JSON Validator<<

16. How can i make the skin load faster

17. I'm just wondering why you can only have one page of skins with this plugin? I was hoping it would be just as good as the paid SkinBox plugin, but unfortunately it isn't, and I don't particularly want to pay $17 just to get it.

18. Bad luck then :p

19. Ok, some skins arent loading, please help. I don't know what to do, should I just delete them?

20. Any Change Of Making Second Page Of Skins Instead Of Deleting Some To Put New Ones In?