Skins

Allow players to change items skin with the skin from steam workshop.

Total Downloads: 13,432 - First Release: Apr 20, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2017

5/5, 51 likes
  1. I get some errors while trying to use this plugin, also when i try to put something in the skin container it just automaticly gets removed and goes straight back to my gear.

Maybe it has to do with this?
    [​IMG]

2. Would be awesome if there could be a page feature so there could be more skins!

3. i asked about this post before.. sadly that is a paid feature by the developer. so you have to find what items are worth keeping and then keep the top 29 since there are only 29 slots available.

4. anyone else having issues when players use /skin next to each other it deletes there item from them?

5. hi everyone can you guys tell me how i can use skins for different items in rust, i already download a plugin that makes that stuff but its just for admins, i whould great to share with all players on my server. hope you guys can help me. thanks

6. you have to oxide.grant group default <insert permission>

7. Hey Guys,

I made a Skin for the T-Shirt with our Server Mascott on it, if i do /Skin i can grab the Skin and also able to put it on.
    But the Icon seems not loading, (see Attached File).

Any fix fo this or i missed something?

Thanks in Advance!

Attached Files:

8. Found a Solution for my Problem with the Skin Icon.
    I will share it:

On this Vidoe the important Part starts at 2:05Min

To move around in the Workshop Editor use:

Shift (left)+S or W + Mouse Button (left)

Regards Ace

9. The icon issue was a generic problem (and is still, when not refreshed)
    2336f8b3c10f2dbbc2a6cb60e5615678.png

10. Thank you, but the solution what i posted worked too for me and i am happy now :)

11. Hi, sometimes items in the skin box disappear :/ when a player put back item in their inventory, item totaly disappear without any error ..
    Someone had this issue please ?