Skins

Allow players to change items skin with the skin from steam workshop.

Total Downloads: 13,432 - First Release: Apr 20, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2017

5/5, 51 likes
  1. Hello, i was scrolling trough the posts for a bit and didnt find any answer. The "skins.allow" command isnt working for me. Any solution?

2. when your server is loaded. does it say Oxide in the corner and then after you drag the skins.cs file into the oxide/plugins folder . you server should auto detect it and load it. like in the picture below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531212209][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont know why but some skins give me a "Download Timed Out " Error and idk why

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    do you think we could get some of these options.
    },
    "useApprovedSkins": true,
    "usedRankedByTrendDays": 30,
    "useInbuiltSkins": true,
    "useManualAddedSkins": true,
    "useWebskinsRankedByTrend": false
    },
    "Cooldown": {
    "activateAfterSkinTaken": true,
    "cooldownBox": 60,
    "cooldownOverrideAdmin": true,
    "enableCooldown": false
    },
    "CustomPermissions": {
    "enableCustomPerms": false,
    "permCustomDeployable": "skinbox.deployable",
    "permCustomPlayerwearable": "skinbox.playerwearable",
    "permCustomWeapon": "skinbox.weapon"

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  3. if you want those you will need to pay the plugin that its coming from !!!

4. how about the error i am getting? plus does anyone know where i can manually import skins into the server.

5. Heya,

The plugin works. I can use it as admin but i cant give other people acces to it.

Thanks.

6. u have a config file for skin to put your items ID's from the workshop manually

7. the problem i am having is the workshop isn't downloading them . so i have a website that can manually download the workshop files. SteamWorkshop.download but i do not know the the location of where the files should go on the server. or is it possible to actually locally host the files on the same box as the server and direct the plugin to the folders were they are stored. the reason why i have a lot of issues with steam workshop is because steamcommunity is actually banned here in China.

8. Watch the video

and read the overview

9. banned means blocked even if you do it right sorry dude wrong side of the sea u live in

10. What are you talking about your post makes no sense and I live right beside you

11. not talking to you

12. he is talking to me... but still i read somewhere that the skins could be loaded from your own hosting site. am i wrong?

13. You quoted me by mistake then

14. Why hasnt anyone posted a JSON file in here for others to copy?

15. because eveyone has his own taste and its a lot of work to copy paste all IDs from the workshop manually

16. Can we request an update.. there seems to be an issue with this plugin, after using it for awhile now.. i have noticed and many of my players have noticed that when you apply one skin to lets say (wooden.large.box) that later on the skin changes to another skin randomly. is there anyway to fix this bug.

17. Re log.

18. what do you mean "Re log"

Is there a way to add back in the skin.unique command to check for duplicates.??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
  19. i found out how to re-enable the workshop so that you can download the latest skins that are all working. (non broken skins) if you do this.. then you wont have any issues with people not loading skins.. but you have to take in consideration that you will need to go through the list and make sure there isn't more than 29 skins in each category because if there are more then 29 the skins will download but the player wont see because there is only 1 page. i dont know if i am allowed to tell this trick because i haven't asked for permission. but i dont think this forum will allow it.

20. make a backup of your skins.cs file and your cfg. then delete both from there directories. after that edit the .cs file to add this upload_2018-7-15_8-23-18.png

once you have added back the workshop command to the .cs file then save it and reload it into your plugin folder. after the server reloads the plugin (if not you can force reload by (oxide.reload Skins) you can then type skin.load to load all the skins from the workshop and it will build a new cfg file for you.