Skins

Allow players to change items skin with the skin from steam workshop.

Total Downloads: 13,456 - First Release: Apr 20, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2017

5/5, 51 likes
  1. Was wondering if anybody else is having same issue as I am. The first time I use skins it loads all skins fine from steam workshop. then i go and load another and it wont load any at all or maybe 1 or 2.

2. i have the same issues here also

3. It's like after the first search it loses the connection with steam workshop and we have to log out and log back in to get it to work. So is there a way we can just tell it rerun itself?

4. Having the same thing aswell

5. Here also the same issue

6. yes...is that not what you were referring to ?

7. Been having issues with it since the last patch.
    +

8. Please fix, isn't working anymore

9. All 3 servers are screwed when it comes to making ANY Skins ! Do you have a fix yet. Still waiting for something. Anything! The new display with the BLUE ARROWS sucks man. And it now takes 2 to 3 times longer to reveal the skins. Would like to use Skins. I also have SkinBox. Is that gonna WORK??????????? No sense in loading it if you can't get this Baby up and running. Waste my time and my Players.

10. If you do know remember where the skin was that you wanted or just take a random blue box a different skin will load

11. No skins are loading...

EDIT - I did a clean install and it seems to be ok now. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018
  12. Did you redo your json codes. Or just reload the cs. Create a new json. Pull out the json and put the original back. Will you let me/us know please...............thanks.

13. This is a dead plugin. Is there anyone that will take it over? This Dev has not responded about the skin loading issue. The skin box dev over on CC updated his since the jan 18th facepunch update and it works.

14. im not sure it seems to be working since lastnights update its very odd lol

15. I deleted all files associated with this plugin. Loaded the json file that was installed previously (before I deleted it), then installed the plugin and it worked like a charm. Even loaded the skins fast!

16. Performed complete Skin plugin wipe and clean install. Didn’t work for us.

17. Fixed, find id's removed from workshop, now loading all :D

18. can u explain how you did this please :)

19. Can you tell us how you id it? :D