Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,590 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. i dont try it but maybe this edit
    "limit": {
    "members": -1,
    "moderators": -1
    },

"members": -1, to what u want 2,4

2. Ì can't seem to change the color of the clan chat.

When i do /c test in game it stays green.

Does anyone whats going wrong?

3. Clans gets removed after oxide.reload Clans

Clan saving file name, rustio_clans. Version 1.7.3

Please help :(

4. I have a problem too, unpossible to remove friends after clan was disband (in /ff friendly fire), players stay friends with me.

Never seen this with Clans plugin. Tried to delete RustIO db, restart server, tried a new clan and invite/remove players, same problem.
    Maybe a problem with friendly fire?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  5. My clans doesent get saved after server restarts or even plugin restart. :( why is this happening, whats going on

6. is it possible to block any clan names like admin or owner ?

7. This plugin does block names you put into the config not sure if it will block clan names but you could try Name Manager

8. i have the problem that at every restart all clan are removed

9. Mod works great so far but ran into 1 problem, When someone kills an NPC it subtracts $25.00 for killing a clanmember.
    I am running this plugin with Economics, Quests, GatherRewards, TRUEpve and several more.
    These listed are what i would think would be the issue but could be any one i have.
    Can compile a list of Plugins if needed.

10. See if using this one fixes it but if not then its not this plugin causing the problem Clans
    You will need to remove the plugin fully to install this one

11. Is there a command that can be used in game by players to see who all is in a clan?

12. In case of you mean something like the below, then: Nope!
    Screenshot_28.jpg

13. Nice way to advertise there :)

14. Uuuups..did forgot to disable the name addition^^

15. I wont hold it against you :p

16. is it possible for me to change all the features and replace the word clan by tribe?
    for instance /tribe help

17. Hello everyone. I have the plugin on my server but want to change to a Solo/Duo/Trio server. So how do I change members in the clan. The default has no number, so not sure about spaces etc in config file. Hope someone can assist me.

18. if you open your clans.json you should see "limit" off the bat, i believe that if you would just change the number down to how many you need then it would fix it

19. There is no number at rhe moment. It looks like this.

"AddClanMates......": true,
    "limit": {
    "members": -1
    "moderators": -1
    },

So where must I change the clan limit to 3?

20. if i'm not mistaken (and correct me if i'm wrong here anyone since i'm just a user like you mariska) then the reason it's set to -1 is because that is unlimited in this plugin, and changing the amount of members to 3 would limit the members, i assume the same number would have to be set for moderators at the most