Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,590 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. dcode submitted a new resource:

Rust:IO Clans - Allows your players to form and manage clans.

Read more about this resource...

2. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

3. Does it include friendly fire

4. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

5. Awesome it works with friendly fire

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  6. I am unable to use space in clan messages - common bug, or just for me?
    Whenever someone sends a message on /c with more than one word, it deletes the spaces.

7. I have the same without the "space"

8. I'm getting doubled clan names in the players name tags And clan chat with no space bug..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426682816,1426613177][/DOUBLEPOST]please fix /clan pm nonspace bug :p
    [Oxide] 8:47 AM [Info] [Logger] [AC] Yuuki [Berserker] ran chat command: /c wow_can't_use_space_on_this_chat

9. Would be nice if you guys add administrator commands to this plugin. Like /clan adisband <clan name> to disban a clan, /clan aname <clan name> <new clan name> to change a clans name.

Let me know if you guys will add this in the feature or not. Thanks in advance. I'm just a moderator on a server and I don't have access to the plugin configuration etc.

SeatiX

10. Good Job, but i have problems whit Clan Chat (internal) on send message. See this image
    [​IMG]

Original message: This Is A Message But Not Have Space On Send

any idea ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  11. try use /c "message"

12. Maybe remove clan tag in ./c chat?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426772741][/DOUBLEPOST]And yep - using without "" causes "HelloWorld!" :D

13. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

14. All works fine! THANKS! :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426783138][/DOUBLEPOST]They lose their names after joining clan! :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426783292][/DOUBLEPOST]Players loses their names, BUT when I joined (authlevel1) - I have name

Attached Files:

15. Code:
    [Oxide] 2:54 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatClan' on plugin 'Rust:IO Clans' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 2:54 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.RustIOClans+Clan].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Clan value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustIOClans.cmdChatClan (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [CHAT] DarkGalgus: r
    [Oxide] 2:54 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatClan' on plugin 'Rust:IO Clans' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 2:54 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.RustIOClans+Clan].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Clan value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustIOClans.cmdChatClan (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [CHAT] emperador: adad

16. Why am I unable to add Clan AND FriendlyFire ?
    Rust IO works perfectly , IO Clan too but I can't add FriendlyFire. it says it s in conflict with Rust IO.
    my hoster is multiplay.

Issue fixed, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
  17. Can't translate this line, the sentence stay the same.
    Look, i didn't do any error.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426954917,1426903561][/DOUBLEPOST]Help?

Attached Files:

18. I need help.

I create a Clan with the Tag [PG]

But now i cant remove this tag anymore. I tried disband the clan, tried leave the clan, wont work.

Is it possible on anyway to remove this tag?

19. Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatClan' on plugin 'Rust:IO Clans' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    7:16 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.RustIOClans+Clan].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Clan value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry: