Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,596 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. when kicking a member out of the team, because i have rustio with friendlyfire, it does not automatically remove them as friends on rust:io for me. Players have to manually go on rust:io to remove the people they have kicked out. when players type /friend remove (name) it would say they are not friends. Any fix to this or if not, is there a bug that's on my end instead of the plugin issue?

2. When someone is in a clan, teleport from the console doesn't work for that player.

3. How do you block certain clan tags being used like Owner, Admin, Mod etc?

4. +1 same problem

5. i actually found the solution to this VKing, the plugin is called Rustio:friends. Download that. Another issue i had with that is u can't set the limits of friends so for instance if u setup a max group limit rule on your server you wouldn't be able to limit how many friends they add i think.

6. can you send me this plugin link? , how can i setup a max group limit rule?

7. Unable to kick offline players or maybe its that you can't kick people who are dead.
    Does this plugin look for name match out of players, or does it go by data file? Either way needs to be fixed so admins don't have to edit data file
    had a player just now try to kick via steam id and it says no player exists.

8. It's simply not supported by it.

9. i see paid version has it. not sure i want to allow anyway because of autopurge. manually removed an inactive player and clan base lost a couple hundred entities. haha. learned something! might clear members with wipe and leave owner and ignore requests in between.

10. i can create the clan but the TAGS r not showing

11. I translated this plugin to spanish, if anyone are interested here you can dowload the file:

Attached Files:

12. Players are telling me they create a clan and then later on, after they disconnect , the clan is removed. Anyone else experience this issue?

I can't tell if it's an issue with the plugin or something else is going on.

I just tested it myself. Last night I created a clan. This morning I logged on and the clan was gone.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  13. i have the same problem here

14. I completely forgot to post, but it appears I wasn't running this plugin. I was running Clans | Oxide and that was the one I was having issues with. Once I switched to this one the issue went away. Now that one has had an update, so maybe it works fine now.

Either way, it wasn't this one I had an issue with. Hope that helps.

15. Hi, is it possible to change the color of the Clan tag in chat?
    i just have found the /c tag

16. My Rust server is scheduled to restart every morning at 5:00am PST. After it does, I've noticed that players' clan tags no longer appear in chat but the plug-in is still running (verified by the '/clan' command). I have to reload the plug-in ('oxide.reload') and then everything is fine. Is anybody else having this issue?

17. Can we have clan ally option so they can see eachother on LustyMap

18. Hi,
    I can create clan but they are not displaying in chat .... what is the problem currently ?

19. I am the same, using Better Chat Plugin and have Rust IO installed. have reloaded and read and write config also, not having any joy.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.