Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,621 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. Guys, I had the same issues! You need to go to Page 29 and find at the bottom the post from LaserHydra. He posted a version of Rust:IO, you need to download it and then you need to edit the following line to get the [ ] around the "Clan Name"(Add What Is In Red):

Line 343 Clans.cs:

No Brackets:
    return $"[#{(clanTagColor.StartsWith("#") ? clanTagColor.Substring(1) : clanTagColor)}]{clan.tag}[/#]";

With Brackets:
    return $"[#{(clanTagColor.StartsWith("#") ? clanTagColor.Substring(1) : clanTagColor)}][{clan.tag}][/#]";

Hope this helps!

2. I still get the # thing on both ends with the change.

3. I'm creating this warning in my compiler file, can anyone help me fix it?

Clans.cs(348,36): warning CS0168: The variable `ex2' is declared but never used
    Clans.cs(448,34): warning CS0219: The variable `onlineMembers' is assigned but its value is never used

4. İ'm using rust io clans and friendly fire api but there is no friends api for rust io because when a player joins a clan. He cant be friend with other clan members. How can i fix? (sorry for my english) thanks...

5. ignore warnings from the compiler

6. How can i disable the Broadcast that a Player goes Online or Offline?

7. Few questions..

#1 Can we block certain clan tags from being created? such as racist ones etc.

#2 Can we add limit to how long clan tags can be, default its 6 max, but I'd like to make it 4. I don't see anything in config for this.

8. Nope, this can't
    The same

9. Damn that's a shame :(

Well thanks for the info! Do you know of any alternative that works with rust IO

10. Define "works with RustIO"? maybe Universal clans.

11. Hello, seems like offline players can not be kicked from clan... Is it like this for everyone or?

12. could someone please upload a fully functional BetterChat.json file that goes in data folder? im trying to modify so clan tags show and that but it keeps messing shit up :/ i looked at page 29, and examples there seem to be different to mine :/

13. Delete all files you have for this plugin and install this one and it will work with the default config file it makes

14. do i just delete the current clans.cs or somethign else as well?

15. Yes then the config then upload the one I posted so it will make a new config file

16. omg thank you so much! works good now

17. Good to know I fixed some coding in the plugin

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

19. Is there a way to automatically add people to tool cupboards if they are in your clan?

20. Talk to Fujikura He has a paid one already made that does that