Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,621 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. How do i enable so that i see my clan ingame?

2. Clan Tags are no longer support with BetterChat which mean that you can no longer see what Clan players belong to!
    Can this please be implemented!

3. Page 29 - Use Lasers attachment.

4. Oh HERE!
    YES
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489778961][/DOUBLEPOST]Many Thanks!
    LeRoy*

5. Is there an easy way to add the brackets back to the clan name using lasers attachment from page 29?

6. Line 343 Clans.cs:

No Brackets:
    return $"[#{(clanTagColor.StartsWith("#") ? clanTagColor.Substring(1) : clanTagColor)}]{clan.tag}[/#]";

With brackets:
    return $"[#{(clanTagColor.StartsWith("#") ? clanTagColor.Substring(1) : clanTagColor)}][{clan.tag}][/#]";

7. Just a quick one... How do i change the colour that clan tags are displayed in-game as?

Thanks

- Dan

8. Clans.json - The lines located at the top.

9. Is it possible to change the color of the clan tag?

10. can someone help with this. for some reason i cant get the clan show the 2 [ ] between clan then name. "dont want my name to show as admins too. same color as player"

Attached Files:

11. Yes, just go into oxide>config. The configuration setting is located at the top. If this isn't located at the top, then make sure you're using LaserHydras version of the plugin located around page 29 and then delete your Clans.json file in config and then reload Clans.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490127513][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you would like to add brackets to your clan tags, then you need to firstly ensure that you've downloaded and installed LaserHydras version of Rust:IO around page 29, then you need to edit the following line:

Line 343 Clans.cs:

No Brackets:
    return $"[#{(clanTagColor.StartsWith("#") ? clanTagColor.Substring(1) : clanTagColor)}]{clan.tag}[/#]";

With brackets:
    return $"[#{(clanTagColor.StartsWith("#") ? clanTagColor.Substring(1) : clanTagColor)}][{clan.tag}][/#]";

You should always read at least 2-3 pages backwards when requesting help because this is located right above your post.

Regarding your groups, it really looks like your either not editing the correct file or not reloading the plugin because if you remove the admin group you will be moved to the default group simply because the admin group doesn't exist.

Ensure BetterChat is updated and that you're editing:

oxide>dataBetterChat.json and not oxide.data>BetterChat>BetterChat.json

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  12. Thank you. was going NUT on this one. next plug now. trying to get my server running but want to learn how to play and mess with this plug too. learn as i go. thank you very much.

13. Attached Files:

14. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  15. try this and see if it work

16. That 3-byte hex code conversion is wrong. That's my mistake, it would be #55aaff.

17. Clan Tags do not display at all. How to enable tags?

18. How i can show the Clantag with the Plugin "Better Chat"?

19. I am unable to get clan tags to appear in chat. Is there a way to make this happen? I wish to have it as a Prefix but looking all over the description of the plugin and there is no clear way to set this. Please help.
    I am currently running better chat aswell

-Snowie ;D

20. Nice plugin...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017