Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,596 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. @Wulf do you know why nothing off plugins work? i've tryed to update the oxide, and nothing is working! :(((

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Code:
    [Rust:IO Clans] oxide/config/Clans.json seems to contain an invalid 'messages' structure. Please delete the config file once and reload the plugin.
    Keep getting this message when loading the plugin. Have deleted the Clans.json and same error again afterwards. Also when using the /clan create command - I get an error in console.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ClanCommand' on plugin 'Clans v1.7.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.set_Item (System.String key, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.saveData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.ClanCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Any idea why this may be happening (any other info you need from me?). I am using +oxide.directory in my .bat

Thanks

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config file is somehow unreadable or corrupt.

5. You mean my Clans.json right? (I'll attach it anyway, but it seems to be the default).

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to ask in the thread for the plugin you are using that provides the other chat tags.

7. I cant see LaserHydras version to fix this for better chat to show the clan tags on page 29 as there is no file attached, does anyone have the fixed one?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use the Clan Tags plugin instead.

9. clan tag is not working? can set clan name etc but wont display in chat ? help

10. Is there a way to block certain clan names?

11. @Wulf @dcode is the code for this (and any other plugins you guys work on) version controlled? If so, could you point me to the repo? I've got some tweaks I'd like to propose to the Clans plugin but figured it'd be better received with a pull request. :)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I know of, but we'll be moving all plugins to Git down the road.

13. Any reason FF plugin is not working with clans?? I have addClanMatesAsFriends set to true.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which FF plugin?

15. Everytime i reload the plugin all clans disapear :(

16. How do i remove a clan if im the admin?

17. You cant unless its your own but saying that there is a way but server would be best to be offline

18. hey error with clans ?
    Code:
    (21:33:10) | [Oxide] 21:33 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.GetClanOf (System.Object player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:33:10) | [Oxide] 21:33 [Info] [Better Chat] [VIP] [Wise]  Dustin: Take one in the cold then lol
    (21:33:16) | [Oxide] 21:33 [Info] [Logger] Agent VT (76561198035511972) ran command: global.infoclose 3df31f509a2a42af9462836929a75260

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide 2.0.3342 or higher; should be fixed.