Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,590 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are not compatible. You can use a plugin such as Clan Tags | Oxide though.

2. Awesome thank you @Wulf I'll check that out now.

3. how can i change the color of the text in clan help, i've tried several things but it seems to remain the same
    i'd like to change the beige text commands into a more visible yellow/gold

4. Broke.

5. how do i change the colour of the chat used by the clans plugin
    for example the text in /clan help

6. when someone kicks someone from the clan they cant do damage to them

7. Will this plugin ever get the alliance feature Clans | Oxide uses? Or has someone got another plugin I can use in line with it?

8. Not possible to remove an offline member? I tried with both name and 64ID.I know it can be done by editing data file, but I am asking as a player.

9. i have this Failed when i use /clan delete command
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ClanCommand' on plugin 'Clans v1.7.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.ClanCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

10. first unload plugin then delete config then reload plugin

11. how do i wipe clans data so everyone starts fresh?

13. i am new to this. i have downloaded clan.cs. i have a server and im using CS GamePanel - Login and i dont know how to set it up or where to put clan.cs. can help please. thanks

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Installing and configuring plugins for Oxide | Oxide. If your host doesn't provide FTP, then you'd need to check with them for a tutorial or more information.

15. Attached Files:

16. how can i make it so i allow up to 8 characters in a clan tag?

17. Change in line 62 the "6" to "8":
    Code:
    private Regex tagRe = new Regex("^[a-zA-Z0-9]{2,6}$");

18. is it possible to limit clan sizes to a certain number of people?

19. use this one Clans | Oxide