Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,590 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using BetterChat?

2. There's a way to show the clan chats of all clans only for admins?

3. Hey I have a question you can extend the day with the clans because I would like to have moderator clan tag.

4. Will there ever be a option to remove offline players from your clan? i mean that option is kinda needed in case players never connect again or something like that..

5. Would be great if the players can toggle their chat. Like if they type "/cc" so they can write in clan chat directly without the "/c " command, till they toggle it back to normal with "/nc". :D

6. How can I do to put a tag of more than 6 caraters with dashes and other symbols. Example "MaGmA-Fr". But that does not work. Can edit the plugin thanks

7. The plugin adds players fine as friends via rustio, but if a clan member leaves the clan, or the clan is disbanded, everyone remains friends unless they go to Rustio website and manually remove each other.

Any ideas on where this issue lies, and how to correct it??

Would like it to automatically remove a friend or all clan mates when a player leaves a clan

8. ^ Would like the same

9. How can we remove the large powerline pole from the map? Since the new up date there is a tons of them now showing on the map

10. Is there any way I could go about changing the size of the clan tag?

11. Seems like people cant kick offline members?

12. If no one changed it: Yep :p

13. with last updates, the names from players in Team, at left bottom the names are replaced with tag's name.

14. how can i fix the clan name in the chat? because i see player

15. you mean you want the tag before the names?

16. Anyone have any issues with the Clans.json? No matter what happens, it tells me Clans: oxide/config/Clans.json seems to contain an invalid 'messages' structure. Please delete the config file once and reload the plugin. Even when it first generates a new one

17. I have the friendly fire plugin installed and am having problems with Clans and FriendlyFire working together. When I invite my friend to the clan he doesn't take damage, and when I kick him from the clan he still isn't taking damage and the friendly fire message is popping up. Anybody know why???