Rules GUI

This plugin displays the rules on connect.

Total Downloads: 9,342 - First Release: Jul 19, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Any suggestions?
    Code:
     [Oxide] 17:36 [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'RulesGUI v1.4.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

2. Not sure what i'm doing wrong, I went in and changed the rules and then saved the file and it still is showing up as default rules.

Code:
    "<color=cyan>Welcome!</color> <color=red>The following in-game activities are prohibited in the Game:</color>",
                "<color=yellow>1.</color> Respect all players, give noobies a chance",
                "<color=yellow>2.</color> Pretending to be a member of Administration.",
                "<color=yellow>3.</color> Fraud, other dishonest actions.",
                "<color=yellow>4.</color> Flooding, flaming, spam, or use of racial slurs",
                "<color=yellow>5.</color> Creating obstructions for other users.",
                "<color=yellow>6.</color> Advertisement, political propaganda."

3. Code:
    Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'RulesGUI v1.4.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)Failed to call hook 'cmdRule' on plugin 'RulesGUI v1.4.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    I dont know what i did wrong , the /rule command does nothing either any help? i havnt seen this issue yet in the thread

4. hello it's possible to support multi langage your plugin?

Cheers,

5. Hello,

my image => http://zupimages.net/up/17/10/9edk.png

RulesGUI.json:
    Code:
    {
      "Backround": {
        "Enabled": true,
        "ImageURL": "http://zupimages.net/up/17/10/9edk.png"
      },
    etc...
      "Settings": {
        "DisplayOnEveryConnect": true
      }
    }
    but image is very very to big ingame... How to resiez with oxide system?

6. Anyway to make the rules be displayed single spaced instead of doublespaced? I have a few rules, but also comments and cannot fit it all becuase of the double spacing. I have lowered the size of the text, but I still need to remove the spacing between each line.

7. In the plugin you find 4 lines of this:
    Code:
    msg = msg + rule.ToString() + "\n \n";
    The "\n" are new lines. You could try to fit it to your needs using only one "\n".

8. I thank you for the response. I actually ended up doing just that. it works great! Thanks Fuji!

9. Not working after update for me anyone else having the same issue?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any CUI/GUI plugins will not work properly until it is fixed in Rust.

11. Wulf.. Do you know if there is a Plug Inn that lets you know who is on line? Thewre used to be one /who but is not here anymore? Thank you in advanced!

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Look under the Universal Plugins section.

13. had to unload this plugin, conflicts with mouse pointer *one three separate pc's and you cannot enter game by accepting the rules.
    hope you can fix it as i really like this one

14. when you expect an update?

15. dang was an awesome plug in.thank you

16. since the cui update, the background image looks a little bit more clearer, more white in it! any ideas why ?

17. Unable to load RulesGUI. RulesGUI.cs(62,62): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `tag'

(23:48:25) | Previous version of plugin failed to load: RulesGUI

can anyone help me

Code:
    {
      "Backround": {
        "Enabled": false,
        "ImageURL": "https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yaqe1qesQ8c/maxresdefault.jpg"
      },
      "Messages": {
        "KICK_MESSAGE": "You disagreed with the rules!",
        "RULES_MESSAGE": [
          "<color=cyan>Welcome!</color> <color=red>The following in-game activities are prohibited in the Game:</color>",
          "<color=yellow>1.</color> No Hacking/Stream Snipping.",
          "<color=yellow>2.</color> No Racism/Harassment",
          "<color=yellow>3.</color> Max Group Size = 4 Players.",
          "<color=yellow>4.</color> Each team is allowed one 1 Switch Out per event.",
          "<color=yellow>5.</color> Trades involving other teams MUST BE fair!.",
          "<color=yellow>6.</color> Pretending to be a member of Administration."
        ]
      },
      "Settings": {
        "DisplayOnEveryConnect": false
      }
    }

18. Hi, thx for your work !
    But i can't find how to put the msg at every connection and not only once.. :s

Thx a lot for help guys !