Rules GUI

This plugin displays the rules on connect.

Total Downloads: 9,342 - First Release: Jul 19, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Of course ;)
    What about /rule ? (Yeah i know i'm not perfect at finding command names LoL)

2. hey, i just test for bugs ;) i'm not good at making stuff up. hmm, what would be a good command......... /rule is probably the best thing . /ruleGUI would be too weird. /rule perhaps? keep that

3. Okay then.

4. /rules doesent work! ---> after oxide,reload RulesGUI i've got this [Debug] Reload requested for plugin which is already reloading: RulesGUI ... nothing happends!

5. @Wulf Compiler bug ?

6. i disabled the /rules on notifier ...and then it said /rules unknown command !

7. Check this version before i upload it

Attached Files:

8. Nope!
    oxide.reload RulesGUI ----> [Debug] Reload requested for plugin which is already reloading: RulesGUI
    oxide.unload RulesGUI ---> nothing - NO message!
    oxide.load RulesGUI ---> [Debug] Plugin is already being loaded: RulesGUI

9. Firstly.. this is a bug with your oxide installed on the server ..
    And read this http://oxidemod.org/threads/plugin-compilation-is-already-queued.7394/

10. [Oxide] 4:08 AM [Error] RulesGUI plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 4:08 AM [Error] RulesGUI.cs(140,131): error CS1501: No overload for method `Replace' takes `3' arguments
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437386923][/DOUBLEPOST]@Freaky reboot server, preferably typing 'quit' in console.

11. looks good @PaiN make sure to update the command on overview page. people won't know it's /rule now. great work!

12. Is it possible to configure to show every join?

13. that is the purpose of this. it does this by default.

14. Would it be hard to add in a section for describing the server? This way, if you have image capability we could descrivbe the server at the top and then have the rules of the server below.

something like:
    Welcome to Rusty Knuckles. This is a PVP server. We currently run several kits that you can use to help you get started. Your door will auto close for you, lanterns will turn on automatically at night and require no fuel blah blah blah. . . . We hope you enjoy our set up and make us your new Rust home.

RULES:
    blah
    blah
    blah

15. @Imchasinyou all you have to do is edit the config file. you can set it up anyway you want to. multiple sections, colors, lines, paragraphs, etc etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
  16. When you type /rule then doesn't display the words "I Agree", but just an empty rectangle. :(

17. Thats a bug from the "developer= garry" of this GUI. We are waiting for a fix.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. got this error :S
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:48 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Rule
    s GUI' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an ob
    ject)
    [Oxide] 7:48 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RulesGUI.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePla
    yer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)                           7kb/s in, 27kb/s out
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    [GoE] Steal Yo Headshots[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] was killed by BigDutt[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
    [Oxide] 7:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Rule
    s GUI' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an ob
    ject)
    [Oxide] 7:49 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RulesGUI.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePla
    yer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global