Rules GUI

This plugin displays the rules on connect.

Total Downloads: 9,342 - First Release: Jul 19, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Rules are displayed not only at a connection, but also for the revival of the player, as well as after teleportation
    Version 0.5.0

2. Weird... this error got fixed in 0.4.0 ....
    Can you download the plugin one more time and test it ?

3. i'll try.
    What about helptext with gui ? (link)

4. There is no helptext with gui.. but the developer of the original one can add a gui to it. http://oxidemod.org/plugins/helptext.676/

5. The accept disappears when i edited the file

6. Its a bug from the developer of the GUI. The GUI system has a bug that only the first time the button text appears.

7. Hey,

Well done for your plugin, but in my .json i've got ( "DisplayOnEveryConnect": "true", ) but the popup doesn't display on every connect :m

Anyone have the same bug?

8. Code:
    [Oxide] 2:52 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdRuleTo' on plugin 'Rules GUI' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437900471][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:46 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdRuleTo' on plugin 'Rules GUI' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

9. Yeah i forgot to add some checks :p These errors means that there is no player with this name and that you wrote the command without args(target).

10. I have the same question =)

11. ... I've changed the command a long time ago.

12. I update my plugin and I have an error like that when I try to use the /rulesto "players" .

Code:
    [7/26/2015 9:52:25 PM] [Oxide] 9:52 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RulesGUI.cmdRuleTo (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. The error should be above the Debug.

14. Yep sorry about that
    Code:
    9:52 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdRuleTo' on plugin 'Rules GUI' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

15. I will fix this later. Dont worry that means(Player not found or no target given)

16. PaiN updated Rules GUI with a new update entry:

17. After renewal has stopped popping up when entering the server. How do I turn back, but that only works through teams.

18. What do you mean ? Through teams xD?
    Explain it better.

19. In short , in the last version when I went to the server , a plaque with the rules immediately jumped out , I agreed and went on to play after this Update do not exist, and rules can be accessed only through a command.