Rules GUI

This plugin displays the rules on connect.

Total Downloads: 9,342 - First Release: Jul 19, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. When this happens ?

2. when someone kills a sleeper

3. Okay thank you. Next update will probably fix that.

4. it also happens on player login ;)

5. Can you please check that version ?
    Remove the data file from oxide/data (RulesGUIdata.json) and join your server.
    I'm not able to test it right now.

Attached Files:

6. How can i do if want players see message at each connection?

7. I will add an option in config so u can choose ;)

8. PaiN updated Rules GUI with a new update entry:

Fixed Error and added display on every connect.

[DOUBLEPOST=1437434244][/DOUBLEPOST]Done :p
    Everything should work now.. i tested this version.
    Its 2:17AM .. i'm off bye.

9. PaiN updated Rules GUI with a new update entry:

Added Command "/rulesto"

10. [7/21/2015 2:22:16 PM] [Oxide] 2:22 PM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: RulesGUI (leaving previous version loaded)
    [7/21/2015 2:22:16 PM] [Oxide] 2:22 PM [Error] RulesGUI plugin failed to compile!
    [7/21/2015 2:22:16 PM] [Oxide] 2:22 PM [Error] RulesGUI.cs(154,151): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `)', expecting `;' or `}'

11. Latest Version ?

12. Yes...

13. I just checked it. It compiles well for me. Just make sure that you are using the latest version.

14. Guys, Im no coder and im not too sure on how to add the image ability to the script. Has any one done this successfully and might be able to tell me exactly what to do? I know the tutorial thing from the MOTD says to add the code but I hate to screw up the plug in as its already a great addition to the server.

15. Tomorrow i will make a tutorial here too :p

16. Thanks Pain, For an old guy like myself, I know it would help alot. Im thinking of creating some kind of frame for the rules if that will work. If not, Ill come up with something else.

17. Hey PaiN,

first: Great Work! I love that rules plugin :) ... makes it so easy for the users to get them all.

Second: I am wondering if you could make a HelpGUI in combination with the Helptext plugin. Same style like the help gui but getting all command information form the plugins through helptext and display them on the screen.
    And make the screen scroll able (not sure if that works automatically or not).
    And as in helptext that i can add aditional help text if needed (e.g. Someone does not use helptext syntax in his plugin).

Would be awesome. I hade a look in the codes, but i am not sure how to implement Lua into Cs :D

18. Firstly. There is no point making a new HelpText plugin, because the owner can just update it and add the gui.
    Also about the scrolling.. i'm not sure if it's possible .. if yes i will try to do some insane plugins. :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437681379][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello everyone!

I need to do something with this plugin .. something that will help a lot of people.
    I'm about to add more pages to the rules.. so you can add also the punishments and other stuff.
    I will improve the config also.
    I will add Next page button and at the last page i will add the Agree Button.

THE QUESTION IS:

How many pages do you need. Because i'm not able to let you to select in config.
    YOU CAN VOTE HERE: http://strawpoll.me/5008320

19. Rules are displayed not only at a connection, but also for the revival of the player, as well as after teleportation.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437688823][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you give a link to plugin ? Thnx.

20. Are u using the latest version of this plugin ?