1. So this happens with latest oxide. Sometimes just getting this:

[DOUBLEPOST=1427231493][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm, and now getting even this:

And reloading stuck... without server restart can't do anything now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427234626][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh... This happens third time already, it seems like this happens when i'm doing multiple edits/save file really fast.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're on a roll! Try the latest source, as a pull was just made that should fix these issues.

3. For now works fine, thank you.

ps sorry for my english, i'm not really good with making correct thread name :D
    also i'm just writing plugin on-fly and had problems with latest stable version, so updated to snapshot and more problem happens :D hope now it will work like should.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries! The C# plugin system has been undergoing a lot of changes, improvements, and optimization lately, so issues are bound to happen. The good thing is they are generally fixed fast!

5. Always remember that snapshots will not always be stable. They are automatically built every time any code is committed to the Oxide repository. When there are a huge number of changes being made, bugs are inevitable. So stick to releases when ever possible if you require a stable server.

6. I'm using this on test server where i'm writing and test plugins. And while coding i just get those problems) Also i'm compile oxide myself)

So again thank you for fixes)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427239600][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmm, it seems like this bug still here. Got it now... It happens when csharpcompiler crashed by some reasons. And also csharpcompiler somewhy now sometimes crashes after updates... Unstable mono version?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  7. It's possible there is a bug in the latest mono snapshot. Is there any error output when you experience this issue?

8. I have the same worries for some release.
    Works well, but after 5-8h uptime, the concern comes.
    oxide.unload => works
    oxide.load or oxide.reload => [Debug] Plugin compilation is already queued: Build Blocker

How to help you to find the worries?

9. Please search through your log and paste the few lines related to that plugin and compilation which were logged before you experienced the issue.

10. happens a lot bawng, well not a lot, but enough to be annoyed when you create plugins ^^
    only way is to wait around like 5 minutes for a plugin time out, or to restart the server.

11. Code:
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)
    [RCON][xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:54438] oxide.reload BuildBlocker
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)
    [Oxide] 12:03 AM [Debug] Plugin compilation is already queued: BuildBlocker
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56
    In the logs , I have nothing.
    The trouble happens suddenly. Nothing specific comes forward.

Wait no difference. The only solution is reboot .

12. I assume it will be much earlier in your log, when the plugin last tried to compile, you may have to go through a lot of your log to find it.

This is the first time anyone has reported an issue since compilation was overhauled a few weeks ago. I have servers which often have many days uptime and have never experienced such an issue so you'll need to provide more information in order to get to the bottom of it.

13. I delete my logs the next reboot to see better.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428950944,1428796568][/DOUBLEPOST]I really find anything in the logs. : /
    Just : (But I think that's not it.)
    Code:
    Non platform assembly: data-000000006C14D5A0 (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Serveurs/Rust/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-000000006C14D5A0.dll
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429123128][/DOUBLEPOST]No, I do not find anything in the logs.
    Plugins can over charge or recharge after a moment.

(Since I reboot, I hit anything, but I wanted to update the plugin, nothing happens.)

oxide.reload myplugin
    No message. i wait 10min
    oxide.reload myplugin
    Plugin compilation is already queued

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugin reloading is automatic if you upload a modified version of that plugin, so using oxide.reload isn't needed.

15. I'm looking at the console, when I upload the plugin, there was no automatic reloading.
    That is why I have "oxide.reload."

Works fine after a reboot, but after 5-6 hours, nothing works.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you unload, you'd use oxide.load, not oxide.reload. Automatic reloading is only done if the plugin is already loaded.

17. When the bug happens, "load" or " reload" do not work. "unload" works .

Code:
    (21:36:03) | [Oxide] 9:36 PM [Debug] Plugin compilation is already queued: DevMarket (3887.125 ago)
    After 5-6 hours of uptime, nothing compile.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
  18. wulfy it happens a LOT
    for legacy also
    there really isnt any patterns
    it can happen if the .cs is wrong
    it can happen if the .cs is right
    it can happen on the first reload
    it can happen 10h later

i don't think anyone can help you more than that.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, I've never seen it nor has bawNg since the past fix, so it's really hard to tell what is causing it without digging around for a bit. He'll have to take a look at it more once he has time. Full logs and details would be useful though.

20. next time i happens i'll get them for you
    :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015