Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Enjoy your vacation mate! Don´t hurry cause vacation is your free time :) looking foward for the updates tho ;)

2. Actually here's a version that doesn't spam the console if anyone needs it

Attached Files:

3. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

No there isn't any option, I'll check if the name changed with the updates. Thanks for letting me know.
    Everything is now logged to /oxide/Logs/RewardsLog.txt
    It seems to be working after the updates, isn't it? Because nothing changed in the hooks that my plugin uses.
    Done, set PrintToConsole to false

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  4. hello love your plugin as well could you tell me if there a way to remove a reward like for killing humans and not just set it to 0 but remove it completely cheers

5. Guys carefull with the line "PrintToConsole:" true I added it as said on overview but config got corrupted
    Code:
    (14:13:31) | [Oxide] 14:13 [Error] Rewards v1.2.2: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Invalid character after parsing property name. Expected ':' but got: t. Path 'Options.WelcomeMoney_Enabled', line 34, position 20.)

so I made a new one - simple was :D - and it should be like this

Code:
    "Options": {
        "ActivityReward_Enabled": false,
        "DistanceMultiplier_Enabled": true,
        "Economincs_TakeMoneyFromVictim": false,
        "PrintToConsole": true,     <---Add here
        "ServerRewards_TakeMoneyFromVictim": false,
        "UseClansPlugin": true,
        "UseEconomicsPlugin": false,
        "UseFriendsPlugin": true,
        "UseServerRewardsPlugin": true,
        "WeaponMultiplier_Enabled": true,
        "WelcomeMoney_Enabled": true
      },

6. Uhm not for now, but I'll add 3 new options in the next update: HumanRewards_Enabled, AnimalRewards_Enabled and EntityRewards_Enabled (for AutoTurret and Helicopter)

It should've been like that I just didn't think about it, makes it cleaner. Thanks :)

You forgot to add the comma after the previous option's "true" thats why
    You can add it anywhere but just make sure there's a comma after each entry except the last one

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  7. Thank you thats sounds good will buy you a beer tommorow :)

8. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

Changed my mind, made it a fix instead to allow disabling specific animals/entities instead of disabling all animals etc. So now if you set it to 0 it won't reward 0 anymore and it won't send a message, so 0 is disabled.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2016
  9. Cheers mate thats perfect i know rust is a pvp game but dont want players hunting humans for money lol :)

10. Hey mate plugin is working good but...... not a big issue is the active time playing bonus does not reset when the players logs off so example i have mine set at $15 for 15 minutes of active play but if u log off say 12 minutes into the 15 minute cycle next time u log in it will give you the money in 3 minutes not the 15 minutes.
    Cheers

11. o also the Chopper does not give you any reward i have it set a $250.
    Cheers

12. Thanks I'll check that and fix it asap
    Yea I'm guessing the entity name changed with the updates, and unfortunately I can't update my client here because I'm on vacation but I'll find a way to get the new name and fix that soon

13. Thanks for your fast reply Tarek enjoy your Vacation :)

14. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

Should be fixed now, at least the Activity. couldn't test tho if you can report back it would be nice :D

Also thanks a lot for the donation :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  15. Hey Tarek can confirm choppers still give no money and the Activity now give you money EVERY TIME lol you log in so you can now spam it :)

16. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

17. Hi can you add translate FR please ? In my server, when a player kill an animal, we se "Vous avez gagné 25€ pour avoir tuer a boar"

18. The plugin uses oxide Lang API
    So you can customize the messages the plugin sends by checking its file in /oxide/lang
    The default one is /oxide/lang/Rewards.en.json
    You can create a "fr" file, or simply just edit this one with the messages you like.

For example you change:
    Code:
    "KillReward": "You received {0}. Reward for killing {1}",
    To:
    Code:
    "KillReward": "Vous avez gagné {0} pour avoir tuer a {1}",

19. Yes, i know but the problem is i can't change the variable {1} and this is this with a boar, horse... i have change the cs file for test but... fail xD