Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Tarek submitted a new resource:

Rewards - Reward players with money (Economics) for killing animals, other players, and activity.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hey mate, cheers for this.

I was literally looking just a couple of days ago for something to reward animals kills on my server. I did find another plugin called "GatherRewards" but it isn't officially listed or supported. Your plugin also replaced another I was using called "Money Time" which pretty much does what your activity reward achieves.

Any chance though that we can get the ability to modify the reward messages for the kills and activity? I could just go and modify the plugin file itself but that is never really a good idea - though admittingly I do do that sometimes to customise specific plugins.

Another idea I was thinking of, not that I'm asking for you to do it, would be variable rewards values based on the weapon used and the range the kill is made from. ie. Bigger rewards for less powerful weapons and at further ranges. That would be cool.

3. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1465656648][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    I just added support to oxide lang api, meaning you can now edit the messages from Oxide/Lang/Rewards.en.json

I will work on the weapon and range suggestions, I like the idea, thanks :)

4. You had to already have been working on that otherwise that was one of the quickest updates to a request I have ever seen!!!

Either way, thank you mate. And cheers for considering my idea :)

5. Hi, looks good, can you add support for server rewards by k1lly0u ? I dont use economics plugin, we use server rewards instead :)

6. Unknown command: setreward
    Unknown command: showrewards

7. Ok I'll work on that.
    Those commands are console commands, so you can use them from RCON, either on a standalone client or in game -> F1 -> Console
    I'll add Chat commands as well in a minute

8. Oh yeah please add support for FriendsAPI and CLANS by rust:IO so people cannot abuse rewards from killing each other :) Also would be great to have support for event manager - people in evenmts like gungame will get thanx to this alot of tokens/economics so would be good that this plugin would detect arena happening and didnt get rewards to people :)

9. Thanks!

Yes. I agree with this. It would be great :) Less admin job to lookout for nasty ones

10. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1465668597][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yup I encountered that problem, that's why I made the killed player lose money when killed, so if you kill a friend you'll just be taking his money.
    But I'm adding support to FriendsAPI and Clans right now, cleaner and better. Thanks!

11. Looking for it also looking for the serwer rewards support - till then I cannot use this - no economics plugin ;)

12. Wait.. So the value that I put there on PvP will be lost by the guy who's getting killed? -Just like the robbing plugin? Then I can remove that one.

13. Only on player kill, and it's getting removed as soon as I finish up Friends and Clans integration, which is almost done.

14. Ok :) Cool. Thanks. I actually like it, do you mind keeping it as an option?

15. Hello this plugin when you kill another player you steal coins it?

16. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

Done with ServerRewards and Friends API
    Will add support for Clans in next update (soon)
    Actually I misread your first post thinking you didn't like it. Yes I kept it as an option :)
    Yes there's an option in the config for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  17. Hey Tarek, can you add a "WelcomeBonus" to the plugin like it is in @MoneyTime .

18. minutes for activity is glitched I've tried changing multiple times change the min and people are getting rewarded like every min

19. Weird, I'm running it on my server and it's working just fine.
    Anyways I'll check if there's something wrong in the logic.

20. yeah I changed it to 15 min, 30 min and even 100 min reload and still like every 1 everyone will get the activity bonus had to set to false for now