Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
    • Added "Weapon used" multipliers.
    • Added "Distance" multipliers.
    What does that mean in the game ? Thx

1. what you get = (coins for animal) *(weapon used multiliers) * (distance multiplier)

2. oh oki so depending on the weapon we use to kill animal the money we get will be different right ?

3. right buy its also depending from the distance your killing the animal

4. In addition to what he said, you can disable one of them (or both as well of course).
    For example if you only want distance multiplier, you set DistanceMultiplier_Enabled to "true" and WeaponMultiplier_Enabled to "false"
    Then you will be rewarded (default reward * Distance reward)

If you want both you just set both to "true"

5. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

6. @Tarek could you add support for EventManager? people in events get so much RP (trough ServerRewards), I dont want to take off RP for killing somebody, but in events its kinda....well lets say that in 2 days half of server are milionairs lol :D

7. Will work on it, thanks for suggesting :)

8. Would it be possible to either being able to disable certain kill rewards (human = 0 and then you won't receive reward) or make this plugin work together with Event Manager so you won't get rewards when you are in a event ?

9. Omg literaly read 2 last post above you..... How blind you can just be really...

10. Ugh, I'm sorry, I was searching the other pages and the overview but apparently I'm too blind to read the post above me. I'm sorry. Great to know that it has been mentioned and that Tarek is working on it.

11. Hi
    I dont know what happend , but my players dont earn points , after update ..
    I use this plugin with ServerRewards.
    Pls Help
    Edit:
    Sryy i think that's something wrong with ServerRewards.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  12. Please, move the chat strings to the config file so we can translate to other languages and dont lose the translations on every plugin update

13. Look in /oxide/data/Rewards.en.json, simple copy it, change en to what lang you want and modify it, then in game simple chat command /lang <lang shortcut> will force you to use these translations, for me it works perfectly ;)

14. Having an issue getting this to reward for destroying helis. Have ""helicopter": 5000.0," set in config, and all other kill type rewards seem to pay out fine. Are there other settings that need to changed for rewards to be given for helis?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

15. need log for this plugin. some players have to much money for too little time...

16. update?

17. fix please!

any update please?

please fix this really need for my server. animals dont give money!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  18. I love this plugin and so do my players but please, for the love of god, can you add an option to disable the console notifications. I cant see any of the stuff I need to see because of the nonstop console text from this plugin TY

19. Really sorry for the extreme delay in my response, but I'm away for vacation. Anyways I will try to make quick fixes and updates asap
    Sorry once more and thanks for your patience