Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Yea that's a bug. I'm on vacation so I can't update my client to do some tests to fix the bug, that's why I haven't fixed it yet. But it'll be fixed soon.

2. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

3. Just wanna write this comment to say, we love your plugin. It opens up a whole different dynamic to our economics in the game. Thanks for creating it.

4. Could you add when youre doing the next update Double barrel shotgun and satchel charges to rewards? :)

5. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

Thanks alot for this :D
    I'd also like to thank this great community which I got lots of suggestions from to improve the plugin.
    Thanks for reminding, almost forgot about those :)

6. @Tarek thanx, just little small bug :) resource id for updater, all ok just this:

# Rewards | Installed: 1.2.6 - Latest: 1.2.7 | Rewards for Rust | Oxide

You forgot to change the version ;) Nothing dificult to change for me and others I think, just for the future so you know ;)

7. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

8. Hi,

is it possible to add the prefix in config file ?

Actually i need to change it in plugin. Not a real problem but i'll need to do it on every update ...

I think it can be better for a lot of people who want to personalize this plugin like they want

thanks for reading !

9. nıce plugn

10. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

11. @Tarek thanx alot :) nice update just one thing - add LR300 for money :D

12. :)
    Oh ok working on it

13. The new gun that was added yesterday with the new patch ;) Also I miss F1 grenades, BeanGrenades :D And about happy hour, could you describe if ingame time or real life time? :)

14. Quick release ! Pretty cool ;)

15. It's using real hosting-server time currently, that went off my mind somehow, I'll make it use game time soon

16. Any chance we can make this Reward program reward players for joining SteamGroup with

SteamGroup | Oxide

17. add lr 300 please

18. That would be better cause I want happy hour every in-gamer night, since in night I amd doing like more gather, more XP ect ;)

19. how to add vip multiplier command? oxide.grant group VIP VIPMultiplier
    not work

okey im see rewards.vip

20. The permission is "rewards.vip"
    It's stated in the overview.