Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not a version, the latest version.

2. Yeah. That's what I meant. :p

3. I am using the latest version 1.3.14 no scientist killed recorded.

4. nice plugin !

5. is there a way to reward players for botspawn kills? have tried all combinations of reward npc kill and clans etc as stated above but have not managed to get it to work. thanks

6. hello

Is it possible to get rewards at the bradley kill?

best regards

7. @ Wulf or Plugin creator I am currently having an issue with taking down the heli on my server and I receive no money for economics. But I confirmed that it is working when destroy an autoturret

8. Can someone help me? Rewards isn´t rewarding for Scientist Kills even tho I have HumanNPC Plugin :(

9. I use the GatherRewards plugin at the same time. There you can select scientists

10. I would like to know about this as well

11. Hello

If I kill the heli, I will not get any rewards. or is it only up to $ 9999

12. Hi,

I have the Rewards & botspwan plugins. I am trying to get the rewards plugin to give rp for killing murderers, everything I have tried so far has failed, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

13. Just a bump to see if anyone has managed to work this out. Also running zombie horde plugin too. I have tried adding murderers to the config files etc with the amount of rp I want them to give but nothing is working at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

14. Hello

I also use the GatherRewards plugin. There you can select Murderer and scientist.

15. I am now trying GatherRewards atm on my test server, is there a way to turn it from economics ($) to RP? but it does indeed seem to give points where as the Rewards plugin does not for murderers.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535204852][/DOUBLEPOST]I have changed useeconomics = false and useserverrewards = true but in the chat message it show a $ sign for the points

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
  16. I only use economics myself. In the description of Gather Rewards, it says, "gives players money through economics or server rewards". I think you have to swap the money in RP in the Server Rewards plugin