Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not outdated, just suffering from a bug in Oxide that we're looking into. There will be a new version linked from the Overview shortly.

2. Thanks boss! <3

3. Hi, I'm only asking this here because the plugin has been moved over to uMod and the forum isn't set up over there yet.
    The problem is, when I kill an animal or NPC, I get the notification telling me I've been awarded X amount of RP, but when I check my balance it hasn't changed. Someone out there may no a fix, and if you do it would be greatly appreciated if you was to share it.

Thank you.

4. yeah having the exact same problem was working up until a few weeks ago

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin.

6. I've done that, nothing's changed.
    I got the update from uMod

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was confirmed fixed with the changes, so you may want to double-check. Also make sure you're on the latest Oxide build.

8. I downloaded the latest file from uMod about three hours ago, unless there was a newer update since.
    1.3.14 is the latest version.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2018
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's it, currently using it now without issues as are those that tested it with me last night.

10. (17:06:24) | Reload requested for plugin which is already loading: Rewards

(17:06:26) | Rewards was compiled successfully in 3078ms

(17:06:26) | Unloaded plugin Rewards v1.3.14 by Tarek

(17:06:26) | Loaded plugin Rewards v1.3.14 by Tarek

It's the correct version.

(17:08:53) | [Rewards] SALT got 45 for killing a wolf

And the plugin seems to be doing it, but when trying /s (Server Rewards) it displays the old amount. I don't think there's anything I've missed with it.

Edit: What is it you're using to view the balance?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/rewards check

Which Oxide build are you using?

12. 2.0.3829. Now that might be the problem. I'll update later once the servers go a bit quieter. I'll get back to you with the result.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, that's the issue.

14. That did it. Thanks for the help Wulf.

15. Sadly the Bots from the Botspawn plugin doesnt count as NPC. If the option is turned to true and i shoot a Bot, then nothing happens. Is there a solution?

16. I changed VIP multiplier and gave them the perm but it isn't working!

17. Can You Make It To Where If They Join A Steam Group They Get A Kit Reward

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the SteamGroups plugin and the Kits plugin.

19. Is there going to be an update to support rewards for killing a scientist?

20. There's a version umod.org that does