QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,330 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. I'm having a couple issues with this mod as well.

1. Water purifier not purifying, unloading QuickSmelt resolves it. This has been ongoing for over a month. Just identified this as cause. Thanks to Tcecniv.G
    2. After 06/08/2018 server update, furnaces do not auto turn off and continue to dump resources on ground, unloading QuickSmelt resolves it.

Please update if possible. Thank you!

2. Ill test it out on my server and get back to you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528686571][/DOUBLEPOST]
    EOD I posted a fix for problem 2 above

3. Thank you! I somehow skipped over it and it worked great as well! Water purifier isnlt really no big thing compared to the convenience of the mod.

4. QuickSmelt Version 4.0.4

Small Oil Refinery produces Low Grade Fuel indefinitely, Crude Oil does not disappear

5. just tested this and im on same verision as you and it is taking my Oil to turn into Lowgrade.
    100 Oil = 300 lowgrade and no Oil left in small refinery

6. Jake Rich updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

7. Can you update the Overview to match this update please ?

8. A small oil refinery in the field works correctly,
    A small oil refinery, which I myself created does not work properly

9. Quick question, Im still using the plugin from months ago and not causing any troubles, Can i just stay with this version.

Version 3.2.0 i use

10. install 3.2.0, this error is not present

11. This problem occurs when the Everlight 3.3.1 plug-in is installed. Without it, it works as it should.

did this "Refineries (true/false)": false, in the plugin Everlight - now everything is all right

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
  12. Got this error. Plugin looks like still working but its annoying! Any ideas how to fix that?
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (Item item, PlayerInventory inventory, System.UInt32 targetContainer, System.Int32 targetSlot) [0x000ae] in <feaadd7501ce4bd69e859872f43aa151>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00930] in <feaadd7501ce4bd69e859872f43aa151>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <09b255f9a88d4ffda4779759134e116d>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <ba44835247a74c58bf6cabef8b441b56>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <ba44835247a74c58bf6cabef8b441b56>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1529074676][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oxide updated

13. For me, it is messing with jackolanterns. Tries to make charcoal because they burn wood, but they only have 1 slot so the chardcoal drops to the ground and they turn off. I added a line to restart the burning. Seems to work...

Code:
            private void OnConsumeFuel(BaseOven oven, Item fuel, ItemModBurnable burnable)
            {
               fuel.amount++;

// OH NO !  KEEPS OVENS ON
               NextFrame(() =>
               {
                   oven.SetFlag(BaseEntity.Flags.On, true);
               });
            }

14. What would I need to set my config file to so that smelting is literally instant? And also I've noticed that when using campfires, the wood is used up extremely quickly, so how would I go about resolving this so that the wood takes a lot longer to be consumed.

15. Try something like this in your QuickSmelt.json file:

Code:
    {
      "SmeltSpeed": 10000,
      "WoodRate": 1,
      "CharcoalRate": 10000.0,
      "CanCookFoodInFurnace": false,
      "UsePermissions": false
    }

16. Here's a quick change to prevent QuickSmelt from trying to shove charcoal into jackolanterns. In the charcoal section of course.

Code:
    if (charcoalAmount > 0 && !oven.ShortPrefabName.Contains("jacko"))
    {
        TryAddItem(oven.inventory, burnable.byproductItem, Mathf.Min(charcoalAmount, fuel.amount));
    }

17. Somebody can help me in my server console this happend
    Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(356,56): error CS1061: Type `BaseOven' does not contain a definition for `cookingTemperature' and no extension method `cookingTemperature' of type `BaseOven' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    How I can solve this error?

18. how do i make it smelt 10x as fast rather than smelting 10 every (default time)

19. plugin is broke ?

20. Well will you add more settings for each resources smelt speed? Because now I can only set one standard rate and I hate it, totally. While I want to speed up some, I don't want sulfur to be as fast as others ( I hate c4 heavy production).Do you plan to add more settings or ill have to stick with the
    "SmeltSpeed": 1,
    "WoodRate": 1,
    "CharcoalRate": 0.7,
    "CanCookFoodInFurnace": false,
    "UsePermissions": false,
    "Large Furnace Multiplier": 1.0,
    "Campfire Multiplier": 1.0,
    "Oil Refinery Multiplier": 1.0,
    "Water Purifier Multiplier": 1.0

only lines? if so ill give up on Quicksmelt plugin this is not what I want