QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,330 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. you could always pay someone to make you want YOU want.This plugin works fine for what it does.

2. im getting this now when i update to 4.0.5

3. is there any way to make it x5 for all players and x10 for VIPs?

4. Any way to fix the ETA and the amount of wood its taking for the splitter usage with this?

5. Can we get the old version? Honestly I hate this new version so much.

why was it changed and simplified for a 5 year old to be able to use it? Why fix something when it aint broke.

6. Click on 'Version History'. You can download every version that ever existed.

7. I have not use the older one whats the difference?

8. Yeh im using it now, but when an oxide update comes out that breaks it im stuffed..

MadLadClip - The older version you have control over every aspect of smelting.. This one is just set level 1 2 3 or 4 or whatever it is

9. How to automatically turn off the fire/furnace when there is nothing to smelt ?

10. trying to change the quicksmelt.smelt in console however it just keeps reading default 1 please help

11. Only issue iam having is animal fat wont produce any low grade fuel. Any idea on how to fix?

12. Здравствуйте! При установке плагина QuickSmelt консоль сервера выдает: UnauthorizedAccessException: доступ к системе ограничен, вам не разрешено использовать System.Reflection.MethodBase
    Можете решить эту проблему?
    Евгений, администратор
    Добрый день.
    Ваш плагин использует запрещенный метод System.Reflection.MethodBase.
    Обратитесь к разработчику своего плагина, и попросите его переписать плагин таким образом, что бы он не делал вызов этого метода.

13. My furnace doesn't consume wood and doesn't produce charcoal. Everything else works fine. Campfire uses wood and produce charcoal as normal, only furnace not working. Any ideas?

14. I plugin works badly. I change the speed but it does not change anything. Quickly an update thank you
    version plugin 4.0.5
    version oxide :
    08:47:30) | Protocol: 2099.165.1

Build Date: 07/08/2018 14:39:11

Unity Version: 2018.1.0f2

Changeset: 27612

Branch: release

Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3999

15. Tested Large Furnace Smelting multiplier and putting any value, doesn't change the smelting speed or amount in game

16. {
    "SmeltSpeed": 10000,
    "WoodRate": 50,
    "CharcoalRate": 30.0,
    "CanCookFoodInFurnace": true,
    "UsePermissions": false,
    "Large Furnace Multiplier": 100.0,
    "Campfire Multiplier": 100.0,
    "Oil Refinery Multiplier": 100.0,
    "Water Purifier Multiplier": 100.0
    }

17. make please not integer multiplies for speed.

18. I can confirm the current version no longer changes smelting speed. Can anyone confirm if any of the old versions still work?

19. I never upgraded from 1.3.0

20. Bump. Current version doesn't do anything. It's made ore and raw meat never get consumed and doesn't change output speed. The conf file seems okay, but integers for multipliers is just stupid and there's no documentation on what some of the vars do.