QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,330 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. How do you increase the tick rate of furnaces?

2. So we can no longer use this to control food burning? Any other mods that will stop food from burning?

3. Is the old version working anymore?

4. Sorry for doublepost. Please add the Amount of Become to the new Version and make a Option to enable or disable it.

Is it possible to add a function that if the Furnace is empty and only wood is in it and i split the wood that multiple stack burn at the same time?

And i miss the OvercookMeat function.

5. Hey Guys wich Version of This Plugin will work with newest Rust Files and Oxide?
    The new Version does Nothing if i Change the SmeltSpeed in config.

Thanks in Advance

6. The Plugin Does still work. The plugin does not actually change the speed of smelting. Just changes how many smelts at time. ex. if you have a stack of 1000 in furnace and set to 100x. It will smelt 100 metal every 5 seconds.

7. Thank you, i will give this another try.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2018
  8. No worries mate. I thought the same thing when first using it. Just too about 15 mins of experimenting.

9. My config is missing alot of stuff, what happened to this plugin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533823204][/DOUBLEPOST]This plugin doesnt work anymore

Old versions and new versions dont work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533823367][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried removing the plugin but even with the plugin removed you cant smelt anymore

it makes charcoal but doesnt smelt the ore

please fix it, it worked way better 2 months ago

10. Please fix this plugin, it is very buggy and doesnt show the smelting progress, it only jumps up like every few seconds

please change it back!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533824127][/DOUBLEPOST]How are we even supposed to get Charcoal now?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533824301][/DOUBLEPOST]
    it doesnt work

you cant even get charcoal from it only a little

yes it smelts stuff faster but no charcoal! the plugin is broken now

11. Plugin Version 3.2.0 Works Great. nothing broken. I configure the Charcoal Rate, Smelt Speed and WoodFuel Amount.

If you say change it back use a older version.

12. shame the auther lied about why he removed his old settings...nice to know plugins are becoming pay to use for small features LOL

13. What are you talking about you can download the old version and it works well...

14. The old version (which contains all of the old settings) is still available for public use. I can assure you that with any paid plugin you are paying for a lot more than just "small features".

15. This plugin is broken for me since last update

it doesnt show the actual smelting it will just jump up

16. Use these setting and it works great, just cant smelt ore in campfire anymore (for some unknown reason it was removed)
    {
    "SmeltSpeed": 10000,
    "WoodRate": 50,
    "CharcoalRate": 30.0,
    "CanCookFoodInFurnace": true,
    "UsePermissions": false,
    "Large Furnace Multiplier": 100.0,
    "Campfire Multiplier": 100.0,
    "Oil Refinery Multiplier": 100.0,
    "Water Purifier Multiplier": 100.0
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2018
  17. I'm sorry if this was already answered, but is there a way to speed up the rate at which Crude Oil turns to Low Grade Fuel in a Refinery? Is there an option for that in this plugin, or is that a completely different plugin altogether?

18. plugin dont work

19. you need to be more specific. It works fine for me so it is probably config or a conflict with a different plug in.