QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,330 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. We have the same on my servers as well :

Config is:
    Code:
    {
      "SmeltSpeed": 10,
      "WoodRate": 10,
      "CharcoalRate": 1.0,
      "CanCookFoodInFurnace": false,
      "UsePermissions": false
    }

Going really slow.....

2. Is there no burn protection anymore or is it built in?

3. Use the older version 3.2.0. I reckon most people are still using that for the flexibility it provides - certainly the group of server owners I have contact with are all using it. I'm hoping one of the coders on CC will release a paid replacement for this one with all the old features in plus some more.

4. I put the "SmeltSpeed": 0, or, 100000 ca does not change anything so slow. I make a video and post it here

5. Mdb

Mdb

Hello,
    This update is causing issues with the water purifier

6. bug: after furnace reaches full capacity of cooked material (cooked metal for ex.) it keeps cooking and starts spitting out metal, even though it has stopped cooking visually (no more sound of cooking furnace and no fire)

7. it does not work update it

8. QUIKSMELT :: down error

Erro ao compilar: QuickSmelt.cs (319,56): erro CS1061: O tipo `BaseOven 'não contém uma definição para` cookingTemperature' e nenhum método de extensão `cookingTemperature 'do tipo` BaseOven' pode ser encontrado. Você está faltando uma referência de montagem?

New upgrade rust devlog 197 ( 257v) upgrade 2018

9. Is there another plugin that has the old resource multiplier functionality, as well as custom tick speeds?

10. Hi Guys, do you think in a future update you will go back to using the previous configs, or at least having them back as an option? This was the first plugin i ever installed on my Multiplay server and found it very easy and clear to follow. The different options allowed me to tweak small things to get the game running exactly how i wanted it to and I'm really missing them now. Being on Multiplay i don't think i can install older versions of plugins (unless someone can help with that).

11. Agreed, the old format gave much more control over amounts and smelt rates.

12. ERROR ?? HELP ??

Attached Files:

13. Hey I'm getting complaints that once a stack of resources becomes full, it spits out the over-capacity ones (if the furnace has no space) instead of just turning off the furnace. Any ideas?

14. can someone guide me into how to sync FurnaceSplitter with QuickSmelt, so that the wood inserted is accurate? i'm having problems right now and i'm kind of lost on how to achieve this :/
    thx in advance <3
    EDIT: Now i'm pretty desperate with this... i've been trying and trying and can't understand how to config this :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
  15. oh well.... i did a semi fix (dumb one)... i changed this on line 251 on the FurnaceSplitter.cs
    Code:
    result.FuelNeeded = neededFuel / 5;
    that is having configured in QuickSmelt the SmeltSpeed at 50 and the WoodRate at 10... now it works like it should... more or less...
    any REAL fix for my issue with wood?
    By the way, is there a way to make the furnace "tick faster"? i'll try to explain myself:
    In my server its like it burns X wood every 2 seconds or 3 seconds more or less (X being the amount set at WoodRate at QuickSmelt config file).
    But for example, int the server EU BEST GOLD, it's like it burns the wood every 1 second (also burns the ore at the same pace). How is this achieved? I'm really interested in this. Does it have anything to do with the object/variable (can't remember) called FurnaceTemperature?

thx in advance
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528108532][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ok.... now i changed line 142 on the QuickSmelt.cs file (values changed from 0.5 to 0.25)
    Code:
                oven.InvokeRepeating(data.CookOverride, 0.25f, 0.25f);
    and it seems it does more or less what i said about the "tick faster" thing on the last post...

anyways, i'd like any REAL coder to check wtf i'm doing here, because i might be fucking up since i have no fucking clue LMAO

anyways, i think there should be some options in the config files of these 2 plugins to be able to change this parameters in order to adjust the "cooking tick rate" and the "wood insertion" to any given QuickSmelt configuration. I mean... if i ended figuring this out my way (the "i don't have a damn clue way), i guess this would be a less-than-30minutes job for a coder, and would improve the plugins.

16. Yeh Mike I'm getting the same problem here, Ill try looking into the code my self. Btw big fan of your vids keep them up!

17. Hey guys I fixed the furnaces from overcooking and continuously dropping over stacked items.

This is the old code on Line 239 to 249

Code:
               var smeltedItem = ItemManager.Create(definition, amountLeft);
                if (!smeltedItem.MoveToContainer(container))
                {
                    smeltedItem.Drop(container.dropPosition, container.dropVelocity);
                    var oven = container.entityOwner as BaseOven;
                    if (oven != null)
                    {
                        oven.OvenFull();
                    }
                }
            }
    Replace this with the following:
    Code:
               var smeltedItem = ItemManager.Create(definition, amountLeft);
                if (!smeltedItem.MoveToContainer(container))
                {
                    smeltedItem.Drop(container.dropPosition, container.dropVelocity);
                    var oven = container.entityOwner as BaseOven;
                    if (oven != null)
                    {

var data = oven.transform.GetOrAddComponent<FurnaceData>();
                    oven.CancelInvoke(data.CookOverride);
                    oven.StopCooking();

}
                }
            }

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2018
  18. anyone noticed since last update smelting is slow as hell now.

19. I have my smelting set to 2x the speed and it is working fine what is your config like ?

20. On my server water purifiers dont work like they should. i had this problem for quite some time now. never found out what was causing it. Untill i tested unloading QuickSmelt. short story. Loaded QuickSmelt no water purification. Unloaded QuickSmelt Water purification. Could you look in to this ?
    Or do i have something wrong in my settings.