NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,601 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. set UsableOutOfBuildingBlocked to false if you want to block tp while building blocked and for the color thing perhaps an encoding issue with the lang file?

2. I tested UsableOutOfBuildingBlocked false and true (player and admin) ... and i still could tp! I will test it again !

3. can you help with the iceberg issue Nogrod?

4. Having issues with iceberg homes, and cave bases being able to set homes. Kind of under rocks too since one of our members made a base in a rock formation type deal, and can't set his home either. Not building blocked, or any of that.

5. Good job with the plugin, a lot of happy server owners.

Trivial I know, however your ResourceId in the script = 17304 which is the thread Id on this forum, however your ResourceId = 1832
    As in the plugins url N Teleportation for Rust | Oxide

Again, trivial, however as any script and executable written to check most current plugin version is installed will not validate and I know a lot of people use Updater and Murky's new tool looks like it will be quite popular also.

Regards,

6. Cannot set home inside cave, just keep getting the message saying I must be on a foundation even though I am already on one.

7. change to false in the config
    "ForceOnTopOfFoundation": true,

8. Need those without daily limit and low cooldowns

/sethome
    /home
    /removehome

9. I think that's a temporary solution, because most of the server owners, they need "ForceOnTopOfFoundation": true ... at least i need it like that! :p
    Waiting for a fix ! Otherwise, a very very good plugin !(Nice job Nogrod) I tested, but not on my server, on local server! I'll wait for the plugin to be fixed (not that's broken :D )!

10. What s the problem to set 999999 or 0 value in configs?

11. Can I override this on the m-teleportation plugin? to keep the same homes?!

12. Nope ! :)

13. How do I remove the daily limit, and lower the seconds to teleport and cooldowns?

14. go to the config set the DailyLimit to 0 and change Cooldown to the seconds you want

15. For the three sections right? There are 3 sections and 3 cooldown sections

16. for whatever you want to change, Town, Home and TPR

17. I changed them, but I still get 'you still have 4 teleport left today' and still 15 seconds. And I already reloaded the script. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460827242][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm i got it, im not supposed to change the script file

18. How do I create a VIP group or permission for players? What is the permission for VIP?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2016
  19. How come I can only sethome on land, but not on iceberg whenI placed foundation, it says 'you can only sethome on a foundation'

20. For the love of me i cant get this to work