NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,601 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. So I want to change from the old m-Teleportation to this, and obviously midwipe is gunna cause some shit, anyway to transfer the saved homes easily?

2. best to do it when you need to wipe you will need new data files no way to transfer.

3. Think it just might be the clanforge service i've heard its quite a shit server hosting site

4. Clanforge is crap

5. I notice shortly after i signed up every thing is harder than it has to be whats a good one?

6. Drop me an add on steam same name, I'll link you to the one I always used to use before I went dedicated.
    The run my ark and minecraft servers still.

7. Nogrod updated N Teleportation with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  8. Invalid command for the import homes one :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460917073][/DOUBLEPOST]its teleport.importhomes not teleportation.importhomes just to update guys it says both but the first works

9. edited, was correct at the overview :p

10. ok I love the re-write to CS from LUA - thanks (I think :)) BUT dude you must add permissions. in a sophisticated virtual world we live in we need to be able to offer admin like TP to VIP groups (TPL/TPSAVE/TPREMOVE with no limits).

another great feature would be the ability for admins to set global TP points like at monuments and have them show up on a /tpglist and players can "/tpg RustTown"

so about 1 or 2 hours to get this done right? :)

11. I 100% agree with this..

12. It's about time we stopped waiting for the magical Mughisi to come and fix all of our problems. Good job, Nogrod.

13. Suggestion:

Can we get option to config if crafting block TPR/home/town, like for each port to disable/enable. Also if vip permisssion set on, also same to choose if on/off :) Anyway great work

14. Hi @Nogrod.
    Any chance I could request an admin toll to delete all active homes so when a map wipe takes place I dont have 2 worry about deleting or editing the data file.
    A optional request would be for a seperate command to remove all admin saved tps.
    Thanks

15. the plugin wont work for me

16. You need to give more info than that no one can help you with so little info

17. i have the plugin instald and all but its like its not instald att all
    nothing is working not ingame or in the consol

18. did you install it to your oxide/plugins folder

19. its a hosted server from clanforge and its in oxide experimental

20. How long have you been using clanforge for?