NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,602 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. Bugreport:
    You can set home on ladderhatchets. Making it possible to sethome high up in buildings.
    Config:
    Code:
    {
      "Settings": {
        "ChatName": "<color=red>Teleportation</color>: ",
        "HomesEnabled": true,
        "TPREnabled": true,
        "TownEnabled": true,
        "InterruptTPOnHurt": true,
        "BlockedItems": {}
      },
      "Admin": {
        "AnnounceTeleportToTarget": false,
        "UseableByModerators": true,
        "LocationRadius": 25,
        "TeleportNearDefaultDistance": 30
      },
      "Home": {
        "HomesLimit": 5,
        "VIPHomesLimits": {
          "nteleportation.vip": 5
        },
        "Cooldown": 0,
        "Countdown": 15,
        "DailyLimit": 0,
        "VIPDailyLimits": {
        },
        "VIPCooldowns": {
        },
        "LocationRadius": 25,
        "ForceOnTopOfFoundation": true,
        "CheckFoundationForOwner": true,
        "UseFriends": true,
        "UsableOutOfBuildingBlocked": true,
        "AllowIceberg": false,
        "AllowCave": true
      },
      "TPR": {
        },
        },
        "RequestDuration": 30,
        "BlockTPAOnCeiling": true,
        "UsableOutOfBuildingBlocked": true
      },
      "Town": {
        },
        },
        "Location": "-63.67691 0.6028261 1684.851",
        "UsableOutOfBuildingBlocked": true
      },
      "Version": {
        "Major": 1,
        "Minor": 0,
        "Patch": 3
      }
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461180892][/DOUBLEPOST]Another bug: Player take damage while teleporting to their home location(just certain spots).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2016
  2. When I try grant group moderator nteleportation.tp or any it says they don't exist? I just want to grant a mod the use of the TP system but without them being a legit oxide mod..

3. "InterruptTPOnHurt": true, this does not work. I can still TP while bleeding

4. I think what that means, if it's the same as m-teleportation, while you're waiting for the countdown and someone shoots or hurts you otherwise, your teleport will be stopped

5. This happend now enyone dat can help

[Oxide] 11:19 [Info] Loaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.5 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Error] NTeleportation v1.0.5: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: :. Path '', line 1, position 14.)
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Debug] ExType: JsonSerializationException
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.5' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation+ConfigData.)
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable (System.Object value, System.Type initialType, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast (System.Object initialValue, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object value, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Info] Unloaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.5 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: NTeleportation

6. Looks like you're having some syntax error in your .json config file. Try copying it somewhere else and starting with a fresh config file, or use a json syntax checker found here JSONLint - The JSON Validator.

7. Error: Parse error on line 1:
    "VIPCooldowns": { "

its says this

8. Is that an extra quotation mark after the curly bracket? If you can, I can look over your config. But I think the easiest would be for you to regenerate your config file and add any additional parameters the same way as the default parameters are.

9. },
    },

10. When I have in all teleports Allowcraft set to true, people when they use TPA to accept request cant accept it cause crafting. Needs tweak ;)

11. Hello
    Can we create you a teleportation point on the map and make it accessible for all players ? Thank you

12. For this you can use /town function, just enable it in config and set how many daily ports, cd ect... then in game just go to the place (I suggest best is to have the /town port set on foundation) and type in chat /town set to save the position. I am using this function as this my self to my little shop section ;)

13. Code:
    [Oxide] 15:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHome' on plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 15:08 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.cmdChatSetHome (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.cmdChatHome (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 15:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatSetHome' on plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Got this error ever since the newest oxide update. Removed config and tried to update, but still won't work.

14. 1 - How do I can give /home add "Name" in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th floor...
    2 - When a foundation is destroyed, the /home setted is removed?

15. Please add VIPCountdown. Thanks!

16. 1. "ForceOnTopOfFoundation": false, ?
    2. Yes. Lots of players made foundations (doesn't matter where), they destroyed and nobody knew where those players spawn! I think thats why this option! ;) The bad thing about this is when you're raided and your home foundation is destroyed, you can't teleport home (just in your sleeping bag). If i am wrong, please corect me !

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  17. 1. if you want to disable foundation checks use "ForceOnTopOfFoundation": false (will allow sethome everywhere), if you just want to be able to sethome in Nth floor use "AllowAboveFoundation": true
    2. while "ForceOnTopOfFoundation": true homes are only valid with foundation, so you can't add without and it will be removed without

18. you can make a in order to while maintaining the home was created a sleeping bag?

19. [Oxide] 21:08 [Info] Loaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.5 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Error] NTeleportation v1.0.5: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: }. Path '', line 0, position 0.)
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.5' (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: }. Path '', line 0, position 0.)
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Info] Unloaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.5 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: NTeleportation
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Error] Failed to load plugin 'v1.0.5' (no source found)

can some one help me plz