NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,601 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. Nogrod submitted a new resource:

N Teleportation - Multiple teleportation systems for admins and players.

Read more about this resource...

2. Thx for the plugin

3. nice one dude do you think you could add command for admins to be able to tp to sleepers

4. Thanks for developing the plugin !!

5. teleporting sleepers should work with the normal commands, added support for it, just ask again if it is not working ;)

6. cheers will have to wait until next wipe i think unless I can use the old data file from the other tp plugin

7. Thank a lot
    nice plugin

s2
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460425722][/DOUBLEPOST]@Nogrod
    is possible?

vip1 home limit 2
    vip2 home limit 3

8. currently not, but i can add it to the next version

9. I wait for it.
    Thank you very much.

10. Maybe part of this currently exists.

Add remove sethome location when foundation was destroyed. *
    Add cancel tp if target player was killed.
    Add block tp if target player is nearby.
    Add setting to block tp if target player is above the first floor.
    Add setting to tp to a player without confirmation if he is my friend/teammate.
    Add save sethome for teammates.

* Will be nice if u add a spawn sleepingbag on player sethome location (and sethome will be removed if sleepingbag will destroyed by someone).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  11. Hi! It's working with the already saved homes/tpl's (import the the old data of m-Teleportation plugin) ?!
    Or we need to start a new sethomes etc ?! :)
    Thanks !

12. you need to delete all info from the old teleport plugin and tell your players to remake there sethomes

13. hope this plugin will not be some fucked timewarnings like m-Teleportation. In particular in OnEntityDamage, CmdRemovehome, sethome.
    have i7-4770 and this timewarnings about 1-2 sec often.
    i will test it in next wipe.
    Thank you, Nogrod!

14. Please, add vip-cooldown. :)

15. Add Russian language file

16. Can you add premium too? Or command like "tpgroup add premium" and premium setups will add into plugin and config. Thank You.

17. Hey, I love the separation of limits between groups of players. I'd love to see all of the settings separated this way, especially the foundations ones. As an admin I'd like to be able to save any location no matter what but not allow the same liberty of my players. Finding a way to tie a set of rules to a definable permission such as ntp.vip and ntp.moderator or even ntp.whatever would be really helpful so we can give different levels of restrictions across our differently grouped players. Even chat commands (similar to the kits mod) that would allow us to set up a new TP settings group) if that's not too far a stretch. I'd try and code it myself but I'm a very rusty programmer and have no C# experience.

18. Love it, just a Q, basicaly this is better then m-Teleportating system i guess :)

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can copy the English one and rename it to ru instead of en, then translate them.

20. Just downloaded this and works fine 1st time, Good work.