NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,601 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. How do I configure the plugin once on the server? help please.

2. Modify the config file: /server/{server.identity}/oxide/config/NTeleportation.json

3. Nogrod updated N Teleportation with a new update entry:

4. Thanks Nogrod! ;)

5. Brilliant!

6. Nogrod, fix please OnEntityTakeDamage .
    really need teleport cancel, when both players take damage. not only OriginPlayer.
    this is big problem!

7. new Update still not working. Blue ball vortex pops up as well
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460845939][/DOUBLEPOST]I changed the allowiceberg to true as well

8. was never designed to block when target is damaged, was also not in the old m-Teleportation...why is it needed?

blue sphere is admin only to check where the foundation is searched...icebergs will need some tuning

9. I want to update to n-teleportation, but am I able to keep/transfer homes made with m-teleportation

10. All homes will be wiped when you install this new one as you need to fully delete the old ones the work is done by your players just get them to redo their homes it will take no more than 5 secs each to remake a sethome respawn point

11. THANK you and my playerss thank you for the fix!!! :D

12. Hi, When ever I use command /tpl or /tp player or /tp player player2 people who are teleported or me during /tpl get in the midle of nowhere on map without loading and after this, like 1 sec, there goes loading on and finaly I am or people teleported to right destination. Its happening from last update.

13. When i use any commands it just says unknown command

14. Copied in \server\{server.identity}\oxide\plugins .... the NTeleportation.cs ?

15. check your conversation, i tried to explain.

16. This might explain better.

Attached Files:

17. Did you modified the plugin file? Do you have ftp access?
    Because the config file needs to be like the file attached (NTeleportation 1.0.3). Try to reinstall!

Attached Files:

18. force foundation on icebergs dose not work still & ppl lost there houses aswell again :'(
    if i updated it

19. For the moment i use the old m-teleportation and i checked every hour here to saw if the plugin is fixed (99%)... not going to replace the old one till all those problems are fixed ! ;)

20. working fine here, what type of iceberg you are trying? and which foundation type? and did you delete datafiles or how exactly did you lost your homes?