NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,601 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. are you able to add so it checks if your on foundation etc using entityowner plugin

2. have a look at BasePlayer.RespawnAt, clears snapshot queue before acutally sending the full snapshot...

not needed anymore, rust saves entity owners since some patches

3. is anyone else having issues setting home on icebergs?

4. permission its working?

i add permision whit

grant user asen nteleportation.vip but cooldown don't change

any solution ?

5. All is ok for me. Nice plugin!

6. can you add customs permission ?

7. What? For adding things like "3 homes for vip; 4 homes for premium", you must find "nteleportation.vip" in plugin file and add next "nteleportation.premium". Then setup config file: find VIP and add next PREMIUM.
    sry for bad English

8. some ppl on my server cant set there home's even if there on a foundation and on icebergs
    how can i fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  9. how to move the data on the locations of m-teleportation?

10. Anyone help me set this up for my server where i dont have VIP or Premium, just all the same rank

11. same problem, no homepoint on iceberg possible ;(
    and is it possible to fix the problem sometimes players get dmg from teleporting and die after tp home or to player (looks like fall dmg) ?!

12. thank you- I was beginning to worry it was just my server that you couldn't save on icebergs. Nogrod could you please check this out Thanks!!

13. "UsableOutOfBuildingBlocked": false/true ? Doesent work?!
    I think that when is set to true you can't teleport (while building blocked). Doesent matter if is true or false i can teleport anyway !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    /home (color) : http://e35.imgup.net/20160415099d92.jpg
    /tp (color, just 1st line): http://i07.imgup.net/20160415092648.jpg

14. I'm seeing this error from time to time, not sure why:

Code:
    [Oxide] 10:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatHome' on plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:55 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.cmdChatHomeRadius (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.cmdChatHome (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

15. Did you modify the plugin file?

16. Nogrod, Hello! I have a little request :)

if OriginPlayer get damage => teleport will be cancel
    but if TargetPlayer get damage => teleport not will be cancel

can you do rule, when TargetPlayer get damage => teleport cancel?
    it need for fix little bug, when players can catch into foundations.

17. I keep having people that try to tpr to a friend and it tells them they cant because the person is sleeping, even though they arent

18. yes, have this issue too.
    but if try /tpr "full nick name here" => teleport will be like usual, without problems.
    and if try /tpr partofnick => sometimes it will tells that this player sleep.

19. i assume that there are two players with the part of the name and they get the one sleeping ;)

i will change it to only search for online players, that should solve your issue with /tpr

20. Icebergs homes and how to block TP while Building Blocked!?
    off: why can i made color changes and some doesent work? Like in my screenshots above!