NTeleportation

Moved

Total Downloads: 53,601 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. Translation not working only for me? Someone can check translation for other language?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly is not working?

3. I have file NTeleportation.ru.json. Only first phrase was changed. And this phrase still in english in-game. Plugin was reloaded, of course.

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The default is English unless you change it. You can set the default server language to RU with the 'lang ru' console command, or your personal preference using the '/lang ru' chat command.

5. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I know of, they are entirely different.

7. Fix color bug for some help context

Attached Files:

8. Hm, plugins can't detect client language automatically?

9. @Wulf can i put here a link to my vk post with my high-quality translation plugins on the Russian language?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, nothing is sent to the server for that yet, though we have requested it already.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460486436][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'd prefer not, but you are welcome to upload the .json files in those languages. There's no need to translate the actual plugins.

11. I am having one issue since adding the new N -TP plugin. None of the players with bases on icebergs can set a home. They are all getting the message that you need to be on a foundation to set a home. It worked with the old M TP plugin and stopped working with the N-TP plugin. Is there something that needs to be added or done differently?

12. Nogrod updated N Teleportation with a new update entry:

13. Hi!
    /tps <name/SteamID> (teleport to sleeper ---> for admins) ?!
    Thanks!

14. @Nogrod

TOP PLUGIN!!!!

Thank a lot

=D

is possible?

Code:
     "VIPHomesLimits": {
          "nteleportation.vip1": 1,
          "nteleportation.vip2": 2,
          "nteleportation.vip3": 3,
          "nteleportation.vip4": 4
        }
    Is possible!!! Testing WORKING !!!!

NICE PLUGIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  15. just /tp <sleeper name> should work

16. LDE

LDE

Maybe add RCON/log logging option?

17. TP was working fine, now I cannot teleport to another player, I type /tp Tommy and get "You can`t teleport a player to himself"
    Also get this in chat
    <color=red>Teleportation</color>; A Syntax Error Ocurred!

18. does this one work with entity owner on the old tp plugin we had to change some code for it to work

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't have a dependency on that plugin, so no. The only dependencies are listed on the overview.

20. So... What is this for "player.ClearEntityQueue(null);"? Thanks.