Loyalty

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,205 - First Release: Jun 24, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 30, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

2. Hello. After latest update I think plugin is broke because it shows that you are added to group or granted permission but you can't use it anyway

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check that you were actually granted the permissions/group using the Oxide show command.

4. I've granted permission loyalty.loyalty what sort of permission you are talking. Thank you @Wulf

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The ones you said it was supposed to have granted.

"it shows that you are added to group or granted permission but you can't use it anyway"

6. Thank you for fast respond. Yes I did grant all premissions to the group but it doesn't add player to the group. You are noticed that you are added to the group but it doesn't give you tag or you can't use any premissions granted to than group. You can add manually and you will be able to use all granted premissions and have tags

7. Ok done loads of testing, conclusion loyalty as plugin working fine but it doesn't add player to specific group. If anybody can look into it? or maybe has alternative to this plugin?

8. It seems I have the same issue, for some time it was working, but at some time in some of the later updates it seems loyalty got broken again, have players reporting they don't have permissions even though they get notified of such and I can see in the loyalty data file they get added to the group, but they aint listed when I look into the specific group (have worked before so no misspelling ;) )

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look once I get a chance, though I don't see why it wouldn't be adding to the group.

10. Any luck with this one wulf.. ???
    It started by upgrading all players perfect then I think it happened after a rust update were it was only upgrading a few people then after the last couple of rust updates it will not auto-upgrade anybody. I run BetterChat, BetterChatMute, BetterChatFilter, don't know if one of them is causing the problem. as I had issues with Quests when BetterChatMute was installed.

Also just noticed my Loyaltydata file is 2.26mb would that be a issue

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The file size should to be an issue, not sure why it wouldn't add to a group either. Are there no errors in your oxide/logs? Chat plugins are unrelated to this as well.

12. Only get this in the compiler log

Loyalty.cs(41,22): warning CS0108: `Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.Player' hides inherited member `Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.Player'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended

13. Wulf could it have anything to do with me haveing PlayerChallenges on as that also gives players an extra rank.

14. O don't think so because I had them before and was working fine but after last month update stoped

15. yep so did I mate had them both on from about 3 months ago, just thinking out aloud trying to sort this out, I know there have been a lot of changes to rust and that plugins cannot call same hooks. Just don't know where to go from here as my players love the auto ranking system for time played.

16. would it be possible to have the plugin do a console msg so any rcon could pick it up, making it easier to know when say a permission is/should be given to a player?

17. Have there been any updates to this? My players are not being added to the usergroup as intended.

18. Still waiting on original Creator of the plugin or the master magician Wulf to sort this one out

19. I think people may not be added to groups for me too.

Also /loyalty set {string: playername} {int: newLoyalty} seems not to work.

I use /loyalty set playername 1000

I get
    Code:
    (01:28:35) | at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String name, System.String message, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.SendMessage (.BasePlayer receiver, System.String messageID, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.CmdSet (.BasePlayer sender, System.String playerName, System.String newLoyalty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.CmdLoyalty (.BasePlayer sender, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017
  20. I can confirm this issue on my server as well @Wulf

This is a serious issue for me as this is the main cornerstone of my server's setup. I'm not sure what I would do if this remained broken.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502107342][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to revert back to the previous version. My guess is the latest update may have broken it as it has to do with assigning permissions.