Loyalty

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,204 - First Release: Jun 24, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 30, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Bamabo submitted a new resource:

Loyalty - Reward your players for play time with new permissions/usergroups

Read more about this resource...

2. Love it! Anyway to have it so players can see the rewards they can obtain? ex; (/loyalty rewards) Thanks!

@Bamabo

3. I'm glad you are liking it and I appreciate the feedback. I will be putting it on my todo list.

4. Bamabo updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

5. Testing now, thanks!

6. You're most welcome! If you find any bugs or have any other feature requests just send them my way.

7. Code:
    (21:02:54) | [Oxide] 21:02 [Error] Failed to call hook 'loyalty' on plugin 'Loyalty v1.1.0' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)(21:02:54) | [Oxide] 21:02 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty+Player].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty+<rewards>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.LoyaltyReward entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty+LoyaltyReward].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateTakeIterator>c__Iterator19`1[Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty+LoyaltyReward].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[LoyaltyReward] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.rewards (.BasePlayer sender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.loyalty (.BasePlayer sender, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    -------

@Bamabo

happens when i call /loyalty rewards

8. Have you removed your old .lang file?

9. Just did that, same problem.

@Bamabo

10. Did you reload/restart after deleting it?

11. Yep of course. Reloaded plugin completely and deleted all but the Data containing player info.

12. Also make sure that you have set allowAdmin to true in the config file if you are playing as authlvl 2. Otherwise you won't be added to list of players by the plugin.

13. That would be the problem. Got it, thanks!

14. Glad your problem was resolved. Btw I am about to upload a small fix which provides some feedback when there are no more rewards to earn, it will require a .lang file wipe.

15. Bamabo updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

16. All working :) Thanks!

17. Bamabo updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1466818277][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Great! Let me know if there's anything else, and I'll get to it first thing in the morning.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Lang API updates language files automatically, so deleting them should never be needed.

19. This being my first time with oxide and C# for that matter I had no clue. Starting out I had some issues where changes to lang.RegisterMessages would not write unless the file was first deleted. I will have to look more into it. Thank you.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That should never be an issue, but I'd need to see how you were using it at the time.