Loyalty

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,205 - First Release: Jun 24, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 30, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. so is this not working now?

2. It is partly working for me.

@Wulf It seems any player who is in a clan is not receiving any usergroup rewards it does not list them /loyalty rewardsg either but everyone else is fine.
    Same for /loyalty lookup too it does not find a player if they are in a clan.
    Using Rust:IO Clans for Rust | Oxide

Also "/loyalty set does not work.
    Have not tried /loyalty reset since I don't want to wipe my loyalty and have to turn server off and manually add the values in the json.
    Anyone else able to confirm these are bugs and not just my server?

Thanks.

3. /loyalty set <playername> <amount> works for me but its not assigning permissions that I have set to usergroups though

4. Well my in game name is Adam so when i type anything like /loyalty set Adam 0
    it don't work. I am pretty sure I have done the correct format :v

5. do u have god on when ur trying it

6. Nope :/

7. I've had the same issue for a while. The loyalty plugin works in itself, and in the data file people are assigned to the loyalty group expected, but they don't actually get permissions - not added to the permission group. As @Wulf mentioned early he may find time to address it and/or rewrite it which would be tremendously appreciated.

8. Im not sure if it is just me but I am finding when I add a new usergroup reward when existing loyalty points are over the requirement it does not assign to people so for example I set a usergroup reward of Member at 180 loyalty points but if I have 190 before the group is added as a reward no one receives the reward. Is it just my server?

9. So after testing this with 100 players connecting as it stands my issue is as follow: Lookup commands is working i just have to make sure i add clan tags. but the biggest issue which i would like fixing is the rank up is not working. it lists in /loyalty rewardsg fine but it does not assign the groups to the players so now i have to manually rank all these people.

Would really appreciate a fix for this when someone has free time :3

10. so is there any hope for someone to pick up this mod and fix it?

11. I think wulf has to deal with too many plugins and most likely either will wait till everything else is up to date then will do it or hoping some other dev will come forward.

It is a pity there is no alternative either.
    The other thing that concerns me as well is if it gets fixed it most likely wont assign already gained ranks it will probs only assign rewards up coming but I wouldn't care if this atleast worked :')

12. well i got it to kinda work using 2 different plugins with it I used player ranks and conection database and made the time link with loyalty times

13. ever since the change to permissions having oxide. for example: oxide.grant user 76561199999999 kits.tqs
    It doesn't seem to work me.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pernissions haven’t chnaged, only the command alias that want prefixed was removed.

15. This plugin is screwed when it comes to assigning permissions. I spend hours each week putting people in groups manually...

16. Code:
    | Failed to call hook 'CmdLoyalty' on plugin 'Loyalty v1.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.CmdRewardsg (.BasePlayer sender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.CmdLoyalty (.BasePlayer sender, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Loyalty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    dose anyone know how to fix this or is having the same problem

17. How do i add a Veteran tag? Is it compatible with BetterChat?

18. I wish this was maintained, such a great idea for a plugin. Not everyone wants to have pay2win servers.

19. I get the same now.

20. Question. Is it possible were like if they are on for 30 min they get reward of Signal Flare or something like that? Or is this just your on for 30 min you get this group and on for 2 hours you get this group