Loyalty

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,205 - First Release: Jun 24, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 30, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. All good, thanks! Will give it a test tomorrow. Cheers for taking over :)

2. This plugin doesnt work, been at it for the last 4 hrs without success... it doesnt assign a user to a group and it doesnt give a user certain permission.

since there was no more concrete information i tried out all this methods...

1. created the groups with oxide first then added permits to the group with oxide then created the loyalty record and it didnt asign the player to the group.
    2. created the groups with loyalty first... it dont let me, need to be created with oxide
    3. created the loyalty record for a permit on a specific loyalty point and it didnt work, it did not gave the permit to the player.

I think this are the highlight errors, the rest was error and trial to learn how the plugin works, specially cuz i though the problem was on the other plugins but after several tests i came to the conclusion the problem is the loyalty plugin...

its a shame, i was really looking forward to use this plugin.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're using an older version of the plugin, as that should be resolved as of the last version released yesterday. When reporting issues, please provide details such as the plugin version and the Oxide version you are using.

Edit: Not seeing where I saw the "issue" which I "fixed" in the last update, will have to look into it more. I had thought it was storing it wrong, but I can't see that now looking back at the code again, so I'm unsure which version/where I saw that at.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Here's a mostly re-written, universal version for anyone interested in testing. From my own tests, it appears to handle granting, revoking, and assigning of groups perfectly fine; but please let me know how it works for you. I'll be working on this more as I get time to fully overhaul the remaining aspects such as commands and messages.

Warning: This uses a different data file name, new config format, lang messages reset, and console commands same as chat commands.

Attached Files:

5. Excellent, i will try this out with a new server install. Ill report later today.

6. I'm testing. Seems good so far! Idk if you meant it, but the default interval value is 50, not 60.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the 60.

8. It's the amount of seconds until get a loyalty point no? I'm not entirely sure either but I waited some time and it added up right, i think.

" "Rate to reward active players": 50.0,"

9. I am confused. I want the plugin to give my players rewards when they get enough loyalty points. How would I go about doing this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2018
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, changed locally for that version.

Read the Overview, add a reward with a command, done.

11. Mmm not working right. I've been trying to get -group commands to work close together so that can remove all the groups the player was added by this plugin right away after wipe, like at requirement: 1.
    does it need for Rate to reward to be high to work properly ? I tried 1, then 10, then 6.. I had it working one time, but then not again.

AH. would it only remove user from group, if the plugin added them itself and stored record of that to data file? idk why it needs to store their group at all tbh, it just prevents ability to wipe maybe ?
    ah mm-but I'm sure the time it was working it was removing me from groups i'm not in.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not following what you mean by not storing groups... Oxide's permission system works by adding users to groups, those groups have to exist. I can make the plugin remove groups if there are no users them though if that's what you mean, but that would also remove all permissions assigned to that group so keep that in mind.

Unsure about the rate, I've not really used this plugin or tested it much, just trying to keep it maintained.

13. "players": {
    "*Steam ID*": {
    "Id": "*Steam ID*",
    "Name": "Vox",
    "Group": "loyaltyLevel5",
    "Loyalty": 101
    },

here it stores group. can it only remove the user from that group? because, i need to remove all the users from all their groups when server wipes. so i have like
    {
    "Usergroup": "-loyaltyLevel1",
    "Requirement": 2
    },
    {
    "Usergroup": "-loyaltyLevel2",
    "Requirement": 3
    },
    {
    "Usergroup": "-loyaltyLevel3",
    "Requirement": 4
    },

To clear every group for them. It worked one time, in chat at least, but doesn't work again since and i dont know why, unless it is because I set
    " "Rate to reward active players": 6.0,"
    Because otherwise, players will still have those loyaltyLevel groups ^ for several minutes on fresh wipe.

14. would it be possible to make this plugin give items based on the time they spend on the server i see this would be more helpfull apart from groups as i want it to give players items not permissions???

15. One method you could do is use it together with Kits

16. just tryed that didnt work for me

17. You should create a Kit with a specific permission, then in loyalty once the player hit a set amount of playtime they get said kit permission, that's what I've done on my server.