Loyalty

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,205 - First Release: Jun 24, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 30, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Bamabo updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1467290744][/DOUBLEPOST]
    New update is out, download the new version and see if your problems persist.

2. Yep all fixed thank you so much for your help :)

3. No problem at all. Let me know if there's anything else

4. i can do the user will get items ?

5. No, currently you can only grant permissions and assign usergroups

6. You could use a kit like i did :), make a permission for the kit and added it to the reward :)

7. Good thinking!

8. Bamabo updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

9. Hey just wondering, as the new update you need -(group) to make the group go after another group is set, will i have to redo my groups on this update to make the group get removed after a new one is added?

10. Nope, it still behaves the same way as before, only difference is that you can remove groups/permissions on demand too

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  11. I found the issue, I'll be a few more hours before I can upload it. For now you can search in the plugin file for "case "Top":" and change the capital 'T' to a lower case 't'

12. Bamabo updated Loyalty with a new update entry:

13. Thanks ;)

14. No worries :)

15. Hi how do i make so when a player has been online for 1 hour they can get into Player group instead of New-Player?

16. /loyalty addg 60 Player Should have you covered there. If New-Player is being assigned through Loyalty too then the player will automatically be removed from New-Player upon getting the rank of Player. If it's not however, you can simply add another entry that removes that rank. /loyalty addg 60 -New-Player like so. Notice the '-' before the ranks name. That will have it revoked when reaching the set amount of loyalty instead of granted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  17. Pardon my ignorance, but do I create a separate config file with the data I want?
    For example if I wanted to give players the ability to private message other players after X loyalty gained, where would I put that? In the Loyalty.json config file?

18. You could manually add it in the JSON file but I do not recommend it. Use the chat command /loyalty add <loyalty requirement> <permission they'll receive> <how it's used '/pm playername message' for example >

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016