LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,928 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. guys how can i make my server 10x loot i didnt understand the new lootconfig

2. I found that whenever you reload the LootConfig plugin, something breaks and you get kicked whenever you kill a scientists. The only fix I found to this was that instead of reloading the plugin to get the new config files, you have to completely restart your server.

3. simple test uload plugin, kill scientist, see if you get booted. I suspect it is not this plugin, rather a rust bug. :(

4. hello,

Ok, found, sorry ^^

Cheers,

5. I don't have loot on my server with this config, why?

Unloaded plugin and loot spawned...

Oxide updated and rust updated

Attached Files:

6. can i set my server x3 with this plugin ? i don't know how in the config

7. Seems this is incompatible with the new April 5th update, got TONS of LootConfig errors when the chinook tried spawning crates and it spawned like 300 of them. Today no one can even log into the server due to an EAC error, but that issue is persisting even after removing LootConfig, so not sure if it's related.

8. Same here!
    I had add a github bug issue, LootConfig Bug because of new CH47 Chests. · Issue #4 · Nogrod/OxidePlugins
    Maby you can add Your errors too

9. Glad I'm not alone, I'll comment on that and explain my experience with it.
    Any chance you had the same EAC issue after the fact? All my players got booted the moment the CH47 dropped crates and couldn't log in for around 10 hours, as I was completely unaware of the error until this morning, spent three hours debugging and restarting the server, the only fix I found was wiping the map.

10. its related of the ch47. I dont know more, just 2 mins back at home from work. did you have teamspeak? -> ts3.cookie-factory.eu
    regards Timo :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523051539][/DOUBLEPOST]iam sitting on an hotfix but its very dirty :D

11. I don't have Teamspeak, I do have Discord though. I've actually just switched to MagicLoot, as it suits my needs a bit better, if it has similar issues then I'll definitely need that hotfix to switch back to LootConfig.

12. I have been testing my server extensively over the last 3 days. I have determined that lootconfig is causing all the issues. Remove the .cs and the .json, restart your server, I'll bet all your issues are resolved.

13. when i launch plugin i got this error :
    [LootConfig] No container data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/chinooklockedcrate/codelockedhackablecrate.prefab

14. hello, I have the same error and this spam my server

[LootConfig] No container data found: assets/scripts/entity/misc/visualstoragecontainer/visualshelvestest.prefab
    [LootConfig] No container data found: assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_component_test.prefab

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
  15. Code:
     Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.UpdateLoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

17. Hello there is a problem with the Chinook's crates.

18. Hey Wulf, I keep downloading 1.0.28 instead of latest update. Is the link OK?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Link is fine, the version just didn't get updated by mistake on the file.