LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,928 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. disregard

2. Thank you for posting this. It was like a light switch for me on how to handle this addon :)

3. Any idea how i would set it so the Bradley does not drop an M249 in its loot table? I have tried a few things but to no luck.

4. I load the .cs file into my plugin folder, and nothing appears in my config/data folders for me to edit?

5. Does anyone have a good lootconfig with no blueprints that they're willing to share?

6. [LootConfig] No container data found: assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_compon
    ent_test.prefab
    [LootConfig] No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups...
    [LootConfig] Loot config reloaded.

Is there something I do wrong? I'm using this plugin to adjust the basic lootcrates on a Savas Island map, but it does not reload with the timer, just instant, so everybody gets 4x4 c4 every 10 seconds.

7. great
    great work and explainations
    could you send me the updated config file of 2018 without bp pages book etc
    and i would like to stop c4 and satchels spawn everywhere for first week could u tell me what line values to change
    is it just the first line where i see timed explosive?and where is satchel explosive?

8. Is it possible to get a better cover for the dm-lootboxes?
    I'm using a savas island map with custom games, and normaly vanilla style it spawns in 4 boxes of c4 and building rescources on the buildable spot.
    The problem here is that the boxes respawn almost instant, what is kinda OP because the c4 crates contains 4 c4 per box.

With this plugin I am able to kinda adjust the loot that it gives, I also managed to make it so none of the respawn,

But this also brings a problem:

- With custom loot spawn of the same box, it sometimes gives half of the loot.
    - There are other places on the map using the same box, but with multiple boxes and a chance to spawn, there the box spawns empty if I disable the basic c4 crate on the buildspot.

Only adjusting the loot does not works, the given respawn timer does not work on them, they keep respawning almost instant unless I remove them and make custom spawn points which has it's own respawn timer.

Anyone has a sollution for this?

9. I get this every time I restart my server.

Code:
    (14:09:06) | Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.28 by Nogrod(14:09:08) | [LootConfig] No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups...
    (14:09:08) | [LootConfig] No workbench data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/tier 3 workbench/workbench3.deployed.prefab
    (14:09:08) | [LootConfig] No workbench data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/tier 1 workbench/workbench1.deployed.prefab
    (14:09:08) | [LootConfig] No workbench data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/tier 3 workbench/workbench3.deployed.prefab
    (14:09:08) | [LootConfig] No workbench data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/tier 2 workbench/workbench2.deployed.prefab
    (14:09:08) | [LootConfig] No workbench data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/tier 1 workbench/workbench1.deployed.prefab
    I've looked through the posts and haven't seen anything that matches any help would be appreciated.

10. Any way to sort this in different folders? To set the loot per crate, barrel etc? Theres almost 10.000 lines of text in the config file and it's almost impossible to edit.

11. so if i just search for every amounts of an item i dont want to see spawn and i set it to 0 it will not spawn at all?

12. And also i have a problem where scrap spawns under boxes and it spams console with errors. Anyone know how to fix this_ If no can someone give me a link to an older version of this plugin?

13. set the weight to 0, the weight is the chance that item / box will spawn.

14. Nogrod Scientist fix please :C

15. scrap is not changing , I did everything on 10x but scrap still stay on + 2

16. add scrap to this pls

17. Is it possible for me to set the global rate?

18. Is there a fix for getting kicked on scientist kill?? Is it a clash with Botspawn?

19. I am having an issue where my elite crates and military crates are not spawning scrap as well as only spawning damaged weapons. Wondering if anyone has had this issue before or knows of any solutions?

Code:
    "launch_site_1_crate_spawner_elite_x703y22z-704": {
          "assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/crate_elite.prefab": {
            "DestroyOnEmpty": true,
            "LootDefinition": "LootSpawn.RadTownElite",
            "MaxDefinitionsToSpawn": 6,
            "MinSecondsBetweenRefresh": 3600.0,
            "MaxSecondsBetweenRefresh": 7200.0,
            "InitialLootSpawn": true,
            "BlockPlayerItemInput": false,
            "ScrapAmount": 100,
            "SpawnType": "TOWN",