LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,928 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. you need to shutdown and remove the current config, do not update the plugin while running the server (old version deleted stuff that is needed)

2. @Nogrod Downloaded a new server and tested from scratch. Also new LootConfig.json.
    Gyazo - 83c62a88f9485fe3e983129e15860b5e.png

3. @Nogrod Thought i'd try a 3rd clean install with no map saves or any other plugins installed, only lootconfig. With a fresh LootConfig.json again.
    Gyazo - d4a22be9da5b497ff94d1f78d888864a.png

4. Nogrod updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

5. Add an option to disable config auto generation, please. Im living with:
    Code:
    private bool CheckConfig()
    {
        return true;
    }
    for a couple of months now, and its working fine. Just tired to every time add it to a file every time LootConfig udates to a new version.

UPD Oh ok, first time config file needs to be regenerated, but anyway, such a config option would be great for people who are know what they are doing

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017
  6. Supply Drops aren't falling... They are giving the error of:

NullReferenceException: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509761563][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshot

7. is ScrapAmount the fixed amount or maximum amount?

Code:
    rocket_basic[2179368] changed its network group to null
    what is this? ^

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017
  8. Supply Drops are working fine for me, try a fresh config.

ScrapAmount is fixed, no min/max. Can't imagine that the log message is produced by loot config

9. idk man, I reloaded and I got that like several times before it stopped, I think it didn't cause any problem so I just came and ask lol

10. Bro, you MVP.

11. hello

Code:
    Unloaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.25 by Nogrod
    (23:16:41) | [LootConfig] Incorrect config version(2011/10[3000, 100])
    (23:16:42) | [LootConfig] Config save failed: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,LootSpawn].Add (System.String key, .LootSpawn value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LootSpawn,String,LootSpawn] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LootSpawn,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LootSpawn,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.CreateDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (23:16:42) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LootConfig v1.0.25' took 1279ms
    (23:16:42) | Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.25 by Nogrod

12. would it be possible to have an explanation of how to change loots and numbers

thank you

13. except that the pluggin has evolved and I do not know what is the use of some line

Code:
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-2.prefab": {
          "DestroyOnEmpty": false,
          "LootDefinition": "LootSpawn.Barrel",
          "MaxDefinitionsToSpawn": 10,
          "MinSecondsBetweenRefresh": 3600.0,
          "MaxSecondsBetweenRefresh": 7200.0,
          "InitialLootSpawn": true,
          "BlockPlayerItemInput": true,
          "ScrapAmount": 1,
          "SpawnType": "GENERIC",
          "InventorySlots": 10,
          "LootSpawnSlots": []

14. Hey so Lootconfig doenst seem to be working for me after the Rust update. No matter what I edit in the config file, it will not apply on my server. No matter how many server restarts I do. Any help? :(

15. Nvm, was missing a comma on a line... My bad heh

16. RPC error in RPC_Beginexperiment i have been geting this message every time i load LootConfig after updates and other players get kicked as well i have made sure that i use the correct version and such. this doesn't happen when i remove LootConfig. any Ideas what may be cuasing this? here is a copy of my config file
    Code:
    Wolf kicked: RPC Error in RPC_BeginExperimentlReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Workbench.RPC_BeginExperiment (RPCMessage msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Workbench.OnRpcMessage (.BasePlayer player, UInt32 rpc, Network.Message msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    Workbench:OnRpcMessage(BasePlayer, UInt32, Message)
    BaseEntity:SV_RPCMessage(UInt32, Message)
    ServerMgr:OnRPCMessage(Message)
    ServerMgr:OnNetworkMessage(Message)
    Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:ConnectedPacket(Connection)
    Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:Cycle()
    Firnen kicked: RPC Error in RPC_BeginExperiment
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Workbench.RPC_BeginExperiment (RPCMessage msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Workbench.OnRpcMessage (.BasePlayer player, UInt32 rpc, Network.Message msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    Workbench:OnRpcMessage(BasePlayer, UInt32, Message)
    BaseEntity:SV_RPCMessage(UInt32, Message)
    ServerMgr:OnRPCMessage(Message)
    ServerMgr:OnNetworkMessage(Message)
    Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:ConnectedPacket(Connection)
    Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:Cycle()
    when i remove LootConfig this doesn't occur with me Firnen

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  17. the plugin has issues if I kill a zombie it kicks me out of my server

18. Throws a server error, when studying recipes. Because of the plugin LootConfig!
    Code:
    Disconnected RPC Error in RPC_BeginExperement

19. I'm trying to have "WorkbenchTier_3" items spawn where I have "LootSpawn.RadTown2" crates but it does not work, no matter what I do, can somebody please help me out. Thanks.