LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,928 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. PLEASE FIX YOUR PLUGIN. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Lootconfig is currently unusable, the minute u change anything in lootconfig and reload it, you can no longer use experiment feature because you instantly get kicked with the error "RPC error in RPC_BeginExperiment"

2. Every time Face Punch rolls out a new update, so every Thursday, this plugin stops working for me. Why is that?

3. Nogrod updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

4. Code:
    | [LootConfig] Incorrect config version(1348/5[4000, 313336793])
    (17:54:22) | [LootConfig] Config save failed: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Workbench].Add (System.String key, .Workbench value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[Workbench,String,Workbench] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[Workbench,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[Workbench,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig.CreateDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:54:22) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LootConfig v1.0.26' took 1270ms
    (17:54:22) | Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.26 by Nogrod

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2017
  5. Nogrod updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

6. After the fix I've gotten a couple "SubCategoryIntoContainer: This should never happen" errors, and all I had was the default config file from version 1.0.26.

7. I'm also getting a ton of " [LootConfig] No spawngroup data found: unkown" messages whenever it is loaded. I'm using the latest version and config. The config I have is still at default settings.

8. Hey Nogrod can you add support for zombies / murderers?
    Code:
    assets/prefabs/npc/murderer/murderer.prefab
    assets/prefabs/npc/murderer/murderer_corpse.prefab
    Maybe this helps, I couldnt get it to work myself, thanks!

Also when killing a Zombie I get kicked with this plugin only:
    Disconnected: RPC Error in OnProjectileHack

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  9. Could anyone by chance provide a lootconfig file for me? I created a x10 server for some friends and I, and I Would like the loot to kind of reflect the x10

10. Code:
    > oxide.reload LootConfig
    Unloaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.27 by Nogrod
    [LootConfig] Incorrect config version(2045/13[4000, 2242673])
    [LootConfig] Workbench1.deployed False False
    [LootConfig] workbench2.deployed False False
    [LootConfig] workbench3.deployed False False
    [LootConfig] Config save failed:
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object:get_name ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.LootConfig+WorkbenchConverter.WriteJson (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer serializer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeConvertable (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter converter, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract valueContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeDictionary (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, IDictionary values, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LootConfig v1.0.27' took 1033ms
    Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.27 by Nogrod
    Problem with newest version. Older works, but i want workbenches :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
  11. could anyone please share their file with altered scrapamounts (or really anything in general) because this plugin seems to be doing nothing for me
    and that's probably because of my ineptitude but that's why i''m asking

12. yes pleeeease fix

i don't worry about any error except RPC workbench disconnect error, that pretty serious! i'd donate a few euros to get that fixed asap

13. doesn't work on barren

14. I think Barren has it's own loot containers, starting with "dm". If you want to change the loot configurations for barren, change anything with dm in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2017
  15. I'm using the same config on a procedural and barren map, the newest update doesnt work on barren, had to downgrade two versions for it to work

16. Please @Nogrod if you have any time.. add support for murderers:

Code:
    assets/prefabs/npc/murderer/murderer.prefab
    assets/prefabs/npc/murderer/murderer_corpse.prefab
    Currently killing a Zombie people get kicked for:
    Disconnected: RPC Error in OnProjectileHack

It has something to do with their missing loot container from your plugin or something.. I can also pay for a fix.

17. [LootConfig] No SpawnConfig loaded, skipping SpawnGroups.....
    [LootConfig] No reveal data found: assets/prefabs/deployable/tier 1 workbench/workbench.deployed.prefab

can anyone help me with this?

<Resolved>
    Needed SpawnConfig Plugin to function

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
  18. Can you please fix your sister mod SpawnConfig for Rust? it's causing major issues and is disconnecting my players. It is causing Packet Flooding: player tick.

19. Nogrod updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

20. AddSupport BotSpawn plugin please