1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When using console commands for plugins, don't add the .cs or other extension, just the plugin name.

2. Got it, but I also did the oxide.reload command without putting .cs after LootSpawnLists, I will check again but even without .cs, nothing happens if I remember correctly.

Yes, I checked it right now, if the command to write in the console is
    oxide.reload "LootSpawnLists" , nothing still happens.

Code:
    21:30 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.2112...
    21:30 [Info] Loading extensions...
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded extension RustLegacy v1.0.2112 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Rust Legacy'
    21:30 [Info] Loading plugins...
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Rust Legacy v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Auto Admin v1.0.0 by greyhawk, Ported by Reneb to Oxide 2.0
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Join-Leave Messages v1.0.4 by mvrb
    21:30 [Info] AntiGlitch, DeathMessages, DuraController, GatherMultiplier, LootSpawnLists, PlayerList and TPR were compiled successfully in 2142ms
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin AntiGlitch v2.0.6 by Reneb
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Death Messages v0.1.1 by Hatemail
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin DuraController v1.0.0 by BDM
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin GatherMultiplier v1.0.5 by Reneb
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin LootSpawnLists v2.0.2 by Reneb from thomasfn
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Player List v0.1.0 by Hatemail
    21:30 [Info] Loaded plugin TPR v1.0.3 by Reneb Fix by Copper, Flapstik,DraB
    21:30 [Info] [LootSpawnLists] 31 custom loot tables were loaded!
    21:31 [Info] LootSpawnLists was compiled successfully in 1884ms
    21:31 [Info] Unloaded plugin LootSpawnLists v2.0.2 by Reneb from thomasfn
    21:31 [Info] Loaded plugin LootSpawnLists v2.0.2 by Reneb from thomasfn
    21:31 [Info] [LootSpawnLists] 31 custom loot tables were loaded!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to your logs it reloaded just fine before you tried the .cs on it.

4. Yes it does, if I use oxide.reload "LootSpawnLists", the log confirms that 31 customs loots were applied but there is still no effect in game.

(Even after using this command, nothing in the console is written in cyan or yellow or even red.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468007705][/DOUBLEPOST]I still believe that editing the .json file is not good because it might has conflits with the original .cs file. The way of encoding is maybe not the same, thereby nothing is detected by LootSpawnLists.cs and everything coded in LootSpawnLists.json is fine for the .cs file. That could explain why no modification happens in game contrary to what the logs say.

5. I think the issue might be that your copy and pasting something into the json file. Try to modify a few things that are testable in the json manually, reload and test it. If it works then MANUALLY edit the rest of the json how you'd like.

6. As I said, I already did that, if I manually change the .json file, it will work only for the AILoot and without any prefect logical, but the boxes won't be modified no matter I change in: the JunkSpawnList , SupplyDropSpawnListMaster, WeaponSpawnList or MedicalSpawnList.

And If I can't modify the boxes, there is no point to use this plugin to only half modify the looting making the crests useless in the server.

I also can't really decide what I want in the AIloot because I only can change the figures. Not the objects..

7. I'm not sure then @DraB or @Wulf might be able to help further, I'm not sure why it would be causing issues how it is for you. The .json is supposed to be edited as it's the config file for the plugin. But it sounds like for some reason it's not reading it properly.

8. Thank you for you help though, sir
    Really appreciated

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is the config resetting to the defaults after you edit and reload? If so, that generally means it wasn't edited properly (not valid JSON.)

10. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  11. So there is no way to make the plugin working properly?

Wulf? :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config file looks fine to me, I don't see why it wouldn't work. The plugin and Rust Legacy hasn't really changed.

13. Ok I will try to delete/upload one more time the plugin, if it still doesn't work I will cancel my subscription right after that, cauz it's quite boring to throw money out of the window like that

14. Ok so I re-uploaded the plugin. I rewrited the entire file with the same encoding structure by only changing the figures or adding paragraphs. I made sure that the names correspond to each other. Same way to proceed,login in ->oxide.reload "LootSpawnLists" , log has confirmed that the custom loot were applied to the server. Still only the AILoot SpawnList is modified, the crates remains the default one despite my modifications. Could just look at the plugin few minutes when you have time or give a word to the developper plugin if he could find what's wrong with it? , because I really want to make my own server even if Rust Legacy is quite dead at the moment. Thanks you in advance sir :/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not at all familiar with how the loot system works personally, so I don't think I'll be of much help with it. Hopefully someone else can chime in though.

16. Ye, hopefully ^^'

17. did you ever get your list figured out?

18. Wulf.... is there anyway i could get you to setup a maxloot json for this plugin for me? I am new to owning a server and have no idea how to do this

19. what each update I have to edit the configuration from scratch ?

I have problem with my loot, people have too much turrets and Suply Signals... how to reduce it...
    i try use this instructions on page 5 but still nothing...

Maybe anyone can make for me config with very hard loot?

20. what are the best settingd for megaloot server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472912720][/DOUBLEPOST]what are the best setting for a megaloot server