1. thomasfn submitted a new resource:

Loot Spawn Lists - Allows modification of the loot tables.

Read more about this resource...

2. I have been wanting this function since I first started my server.... Thank you SO much!!
    Will be installing onto my server shortly. Will update with any issues.

Again, thank you for all your hard work.

3. if i understand it right.. "weight" is the drop % right 1 - 100 . if that is put to "0" it cant be dropped or found in that chest / zombie?

4. If you set it to 0, it shouldn't drop - but then you might as well remove the entry entirely. The total weight of a table does not have to add up to 100 though, so it might not mean %.

5. Joe

Joe

Thank you for all you great work! Are you planning to release Oxide to US Server providers? I am looking to start my own US server to run Oxide on.

6. Playrust.EU offers us and plenty of other providers. They all will have oxide support earlier or later

7. So essentially you can make more loot drop from zombies and out of crates? say zombies could drop M4's? and so on?

8. yes :)

9. So it's not working for me. I'm renting a server from HFB and we just got Oxide added. I have the plugin installed and I got into the configuration files of the loot_tables.txt file and add a 0 to all the values of items I don't want spawning. I'm still getting weapons and armor dropping normally and not the configured loot.

10. did you restart your server ?[DOUBLEPOST=1389147468][/DOUBLEPOST]@thomasfn I allways thought the black zombie spawned better loot then the red ones.
    If i look in de lua file it says ZombieLootList so basicly this means that red or black drop the same stuff ?

only a black zombie is harder to kill

11. Yeah I restarted the server and wiped it. Basically I have the min/max values set to 0 to drop m4 or kevlar from zombies / the white chest. Everything still drops though.[DOUBLEPOST=1389148484][/DOUBLEPOST]It's a valid JSON file as well according to an online checker...[DOUBLEPOST=1389148591][/DOUBLEPOST]According to the oxide_log it says this
    {Loading standard library...
    Loading plugins...
    Loading Oxmin...
    35 users are tracked by Oxmin!}

It's not overwriting the files.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
  12. I think i know what you did wrong its not the min/max what you need to change but the weight needs to be 0 the weight is sort of the percentage of drop rate

0 is no drop
    1 is ultra very rare
    10 rare
    30 common

Something like that

Try that :)

13. Well the P250 SpawnList has the P250 weighted as 0, but anything that uses that spawnlist still drops the P250, would it be better if I just deleted the line altogether?[DOUBLEPOST=1389149078][/DOUBLEPOST]Check that it's worked by looking at oxidelog.txt, and looking for the message "x custom loot tables were loaded!". If you can't find this line, check the plugin is installed correctly and check your modified loot tables file in an online JSON validator.

In the oxidelog.txt it's not saying that the custom loot tables were loaded. So what could be the problem there?

14. Is this possible to create more SupplyDrop box's other than SupplyDropA, SupplyDropB, SupplyDropC, SupplyDropD? Like could i add SupplyDropE and it still will work?

15. Hypothetically, yes. Add the SupplyDropE and make sure to reference it in the SupplyDropMasterList or whatever and when the supply drop is called it will add E's weight into the mix.[DOUBLEPOST=1389151996][/DOUBLEPOST]So when I check the oxidelog.txt it's not saying anything about "x custom loot tables were loaded!", just says it's loading standard library, loading plugins, ect. My custom loot tables aren't being loaded into the server so what? Uninstall Oxide and all of the plugins, re-install and then wipe the server?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
  16. I allways thought a black zombie dropped more rare loot then the red ones but if i see the list it says ZombieLootList.
    SO this means that red and black zombies drop the same stuff ?

also JunkSpawnList are those the boxes ?

17. Can someone see if there is something wrong with my loot table, i verified it with the json check site and it said it was ok, but since ive uploaded it my server wont come back online http://pastebin.com/gpfkrwmx it might not be this, but if someone could run through it, i would really appreciate it.

18. Strange. I'm on HFB, and I know Oxide is running because I get the Oxide prompts at login. But I can't find a loot_tables.txt file anywhere. I've looked in /rust_server_data, rust_server_data/plugins, /plugins (yes hfb has two /plugins folders), and /data, all to no avail. What am I missing?

19. It's under the Configuration Files
    [​IMG]

20. I am so dumb.